WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my new mentor. hate away

Warren Buffett would call that a $25.4 Million dollar car...that is what you gave up in $384K compounded over 30 years at 15%

The Maritimes. It's pretty small time around here, but we like our comedy in these parts so you'd no doubt be welcome.
So, you're expecting your exposure to increase? Good, congrats. Here's hoping we see you on TV before long.

Comedy happens in steps. My first headlining tour gave me the credits to perform at that big club in Atlanta, that club as a credit has gotten me two headliner bookings and several more (and I'm still on tour now, just taking a break back home before heading to NOLA to finish it up)

My work over the next few months in NOLA, hitting Houston and regional cities will help me get this 22 city tour in November. Which is a literal cross country tour. The exposure will be huge and I'll have done something very few comics in the country have the balls to do... and that's why they're stuck doing local shows for ten years.

I've got to get this off my chest. Tonight we are here to deliver you all some big news. And while we mourn the loss of, that's why we use, isn't that true? Yeah! Yeah!

How do you win? The answer is simple, my friend. If you live in an e- house, choose whether you need an increase below.

People have seriously forgotten Bill Gates is an asshole. He has cleaned up his image so much in the past decade.

seriously, @Jack V Savage you have no clue the mindset of somebody like Bill Gates. It is totally foreign to you. You would be amazed how some people view the world. I had to learn this kind of greed abstractly. It comes natural to Gates.

Still appears to be a fake quote. I can't find any legit source.

Can someone, smarter than me, start a thread on the subject of natural disasters and the recovery plan? I dont know how to word it, or even what I want to talk about, but, the major cities of the country. How does Seattle survive/recover when this massive earthquake hits? There are people stacked one on top of the other in high rise buildings who likely have no idea how to survive outside of a city. What the fuck is the game plan?

Can someone, smarter than me, start a thread on the subject of natural disasters and the recovery plan? I dont know how to word it, or even what I want to talk about, but, the major cities of the country. How does Seattle survive/recover when this massive earthquake hits? There are people stacked one on top of the other in high rise buildings who likely have no idea how to survive outside of a city. What the fuck is the game plan?
LOL @ the United States having a fucking game plan.

Still appears to be a fake quote. I can't find any legit source.

You are right. It is from his father. Had no idea he had a famous father or that he was a Junior. Or a third. It is confusing.

One of a line of businessmen named William H. Gates, and sometimes called William Gates Jr. in his career, he is now generally known as William Henry Gates Sr. due to the greater prominence of his son William H. Gates III (Bill Gates).

A heartfelt, deeply personal book, Showing Up for Life shines a bright light on the values and principles that Bill Gates Sr. has learned over a lifetime of “showing up”—lessons that he learned growing up during the Great Depression, and that he instilled in his children and continues to practice on the world stage as the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

“If You Born Poor,It is not your mistake,
but if you die poor,it is your mistake”

Bill Gates Sr., Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime

So we know the mindset he was instilled with.

Last edited:
Disagree. Used to be an asshole. At least he reformed. That turtle-neck wearing motherfucker was a cunt from cradle to grave. But yeah, from an early age Gates never let things like ethics get in the way of making his company successful. That's supposed to be a good thing to Trump supporters but I guess YMMV. Once he was no longer in charge of Micro$oft and started his charity, I think he redeemed himself by quite a margin. Still feel bad for the guy he stole CP-M from, mind you.

To be fair, it was more Paterson that ripped off Kildall, not Gates.

To be fair, it was more Paterson that ripped off Kildall, not Gates.
I'm prepared for my recollection to be a tad fuzzy. It was a long long time ago. But Gates knew what was going on. He didn't care. He needed an OS pronto and POOF!

I'm prepared for my recollection to be a tad fuzzy. It was a long long time ago. But Gates knew what was going on. He didn't care. He needed an OS pronto and POOF!

Sure, but Gates sent IBM to Kildall first. They failed to reach an agreement over NDAs and went back to Gates for a solution, so he bought/licenced QDOS off Paterson's company (and later hired him).

You are right. It is from his father. Had no idea he had a famous father or that he was a Junior. Or a third. It is confusing.

One of a line of businessmen named William H. Gates, and sometimes called William Gates Jr. in his career, he is now generally known as William Henry Gates Sr. due to the greater prominence of his son William H. Gates III (Bill Gates).

A heartfelt, deeply personal book, Showing Up for Life shines a bright light on the values and principles that Bill Gates Sr. has learned over a lifetime of “showing up”—lessons that he learned growing up during the Great Depression, and that he instilled in his children and continues to practice on the world stage as the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

“If You Born Poor,It is not your mistake,
but if you die poor,it is your mistake”

Bill Gates Sr., Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime

So we know the mindset he was instilled with.

@Revolver

I'm pretty sure Amazon has everything they need to rebuild...

@salamander , here's the bloodworth thing:

He then named the schools:

https://www.greenvaleschool.org/about/at-a-glance
(K-8)

https://www.fa.org/mission/diversity/diversity-resources
(Leftist Quaker school)

Aw geez...

All that time Bloodqueef spends bitching about how African immigrants are a bunch of rapists and he's been a Sercet Goof this whole time.

And to think I thought he was one of the more genteel bigots in this forum that you can almost sorta have some type of reasonable discourse with. Weed makes me a bit slushy, I suppose.

I have had a very stressful week. Recently found out my parents lost pretty much their life savings in bad investments a few years ago. Quite a bit of money. It has put me in a weird emotional state. Pity, anger, sadness, fear.

I just went to the doctor and they told me I lost 20 pounds since last time. I freak out. lol. How did I lose that much weight. Do I have a tapeworm? Cancer? Then she slaps the blood pressure on me and says how it is high which makes me even more nervous and it goes higher. lol. I asked them if they had xanax. They said no.

And to think I thought he was one of the more genteel bigots in this forum that you can almost sorta have some type of reasonable discourse with.

emphuckingphatically disagree

I have had a very stressful week. Recently found out my parents lost pretty much their life savings in bad investments a few years ago. Quite a bit of money. It has put me in a weird emotional state. Pity, anger, sadness, fear.

I just went to the doctor and they told me I lost 20 pounds since last time. I freak out. lol. How did I lose that much weight. Do I have a tapeworm? Cancer? Then she slaps the blood pressure on me and says how it is high which makes me even more nervous and it goes higher. lol. I asked them if they had xanax. They said no.
I hope this like helps bro.

Did I miss the thread where everyone talks about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back