War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I tell the story of me being a dumbshit last weekend in here?

Laughing at your own jokes... someone call the mental hospital, got another sociopath here.
Is that like the story of you scraping your knee? If so, hard pass.

Is that like the story of you scraping your knee? If so, hard pass.
Nah this one:

I work at a bar part time in addition to my full time court gig

My current landlord isn't renewing ourlease come the end of the month cause she wants to sell the place. Girl I work with at the bar said she has a spare room potentially

I check it out on Tuesday. We were chatting last night and she's like "I'm trying to cut down on expenses some, do you want my room that is bigger and on the main floor but a bit more rent wise and I take the smaller cheaper one?"

I'm like "sure, I'd like to check it out though obviously."

Fast forward to end of shift... 2:30 this Saturday morning mind you.

I drive her home so she doesn't have to use a chunk of her tips to pay for a cab fare. I'm doing this with zero ulterior motives... just being a nice dude cause I do this when I work at a bar, I used to drive folks home from the bar when I worked at a different one 4 years ago.

Get to her place... she invites me in to check out the room right then and me being tired and shit and only thinking about going to sleep in MY BED... says no... I realized what was going on like as I pull into my driveway 7 minutes later.

MOTHERFUCKERJ:DKFJ_#(%*&)(#$

Someone fucking shoot me

Nah this one:

I work at a bar part time in addition to my full time court gig

My current landlord isn't renewing ourlease come the end of the month cause she wants to sell the place. Girl I work with at the bar said she has a spare room potentially

I check it out on Tuesday. We were chatting last night and she's like "I'm trying to cut down on expenses some, do you want my room that is bigger and on the main floor but a bit more rent wise and I take the smaller cheaper one?"

I'm like "sure, I'd like to check it out though obviously."

Fast forward to end of shift... 2:30 this Saturday morning mind you.

I drive her home so she doesn't have to use a chunk of her tips to pay for a cab fare. I'm doing this with zero ulterior motives... just being a nice dude cause I do this when I work at a bar, I used to drive folks home from the bar when I worked at a different one 4 years ago.

Get to her place... she invites me in to check out the room right then and me being tired and shit and only thinking about going to sleep in MY BED... says no... I realized what was going on like as I pull into my driveway 7 minutes later.

MOTHERFUCKERJ:DKFJ_#(%*&)(#$

Someone fucking shoot me
hXV9el7.gif

how does the forum feel about the new format?

It's bland. Needs a black background.

At least it was a smooth transition though. More then I can say for a few other forums I used to frequent, when they reformatted for no reason at all.

Kill me now.

No, no, no, no.... There is so much more to you Mr Gregolian.... We are not yet quenched.... The marination is still in effect...

Can someone update me with regard to the recent name changes? Which WR regulars have changed their names?

Also I do not like the new format. Feels a bit harder to handle on mobile. It's not horrible, but I fail to see the improvement.

Can someone update me with regard to the recent name changes? Which WR regulars have changed their names?

Also I do not like the new format. Feels a bit harder to handle on mobile. It's not horrible, but I fail to see the improvement.

Ha! This name changing is gonna be a hoot. Maybe @Quipling has a spreadsheet (or mental capacity) or something. And here's hoping he'll share the goods with us plebes.

<mma3>

There is no improvement. But somebody had to do something to get paid. And somebody else was looking to increase profits or justify their budget.

<13>

Yeah, hate the new format, it must be said.

AMD tanking knocked out Robinhood and Discord charts. lol. Knocked out both servers. stock bots wont work on discord. robinhood app wont update. The AMD meme is real.

It was like Fedor vs Werdum or other times that made Sherdog crash. Hilarious. First time I have ever seen in it stocks.

Wait what happened to Robinhood

That was the fight that convinced me that Nog was nearing the cliff. Then he looked absolutely horrible against Sylvia, and people were like, "that's what he does," and I was thinking that that was crazy. He's a great fighter so you can't count him out even when he's struggling, but at his best, he was winning fights from beginning to end. I predicted after the Sylvia fight that Nog would lose to someone unexpected within his next three fights. I didn't think Mir would be the guy, but I said before that one that people were way underestimating his chances.

BTW, that's the origin of the Mir Defense League (there actually was as group of posters who called themselves that) having a grudge against me. After Mir's win, my thinking was, "yeah, that's what I thought. Nog is done." While to those guys, it was, "well, Mir wasn't in the top 15, but he beat Nog so now he's the second-best HW in the world." And then when Mir got destroyed by Lesnar, they were like, "well, now Lesnar is the second-best HW in the world, and Mir is third." I was like, "this is not how you rate fighters, people!" And they were all, "why do you HATE Mir and Brock?" Good times.

I saw the mir / not fight live. Bet on mir against a friend. Did a whole, “Pride cans are overrated” thing on him. Was passed.

There is no improvement.

It's not faster and more responsive for you guys?
Only thing that bugs me is that the subforum content is squished to the left, so I'm using about a quarter more desktop real estate to get the posts the same size (using a bunch of windows on 2 monitors, one of which is ultrawide).
I'm sure it'll get fixed though, it's just the empty spot for the "who is online" and new post feeds etc on the front page.

It's not faster and more responsive for you guys?
Only thing that bugs me is that the subforum content is squished to the left, so I'm using about a quarter more desktop real estate to get the posts the same size (using a bunch of windows on 2 monitors, one of which is ultrawide).
I'm sure it'll get fixed though, it's just the empty spot for the "who is online" and new post feeds etc on the front page.
Mobile is an improvement for me, overall (I don't use it often though). Faster, easier navigation, and the color scheme is less alarming than desktop.

Desktop...just no. But it's best at the ~768px wide breakpoint on Chrome, for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back