War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there was some dumb shit, but I still loved it. The more you think about it, the less Jax's sacrifice makes sense.

I mean, his dad killed himself, or allowed himself to be killed, and Jax still ended up in the life. So, killing himself to protect his kids is pretty illogical. I would've preferred Tara living, and Peggy getting hers in the end, with Jax leaving with his family for a normal life.

I'm kind of a sap, though.
I USED to feel that Jax became that, well, monster he became in the final season as that being more of a deterrent to his sons than his actual death with the idea being "me doing all this fucked up shit is why I killed myself so avoid it" type warning.

Now that I am finishing the series again I feel like that "dark" side was always there and Tara dying removed the last check on it. You can see Sutter wrote it in at Sack's wake:

There's obviously instances prior to that but at that stage he was still fully invested in the "leave the life" crusade he was on and he STILL went apeshit on the guy

I USED to feel that Jax became that, well, monster he became in the final season as that being more of a deterrent to his sons than his actual death with the idea being "me doing all this fucked up shit is why I killed myself so avoid it" type warning.

Now that I am finishing the series again I feel like that "dark" side was always there and Tara dying removed the last check on it. You can see Sutter wrote it in at Sack's wake:

There's obviously instances prior to that but at that stage he was still fully invested in the "leave the life" crusade he was on and he STILL went apeshit on the guy

RIP Halfsack.

<DCrying>

I need a new show to watch....

Still have Hell on Wheels to finish... and Last Kingdom on Netflix. Should watch Vikings too I suppose.

I'm still stunned every time I see Hale get run over by the van.
Yeah, one of that shows greatest strengths was getting your buy in, on the characters. They just did a great job with it.

Also, I think it's so cool that Hale is a highly successful writer and director now.

Yeah, one of that shows greatest strengths was getting your buy in, on the characters. They just did a great job with it.

Also, I think it's so cool that Hale is a highly successful writer and director now.
Agreed. I’m honestly looking forward to the Mayan spinoff as you follow a prospect just back from Afghanistan

Anyone know what's going on with the LV shooting? Anyone got a go-to spot that stays up to date on it?

Sons of Anarchy quality scale:

Season 1 - The Sopranos

Season 2 - Banshee

Everything after - Dexter S6-S8

Man that show got bad, quick.

I need a new show to watch....

th

Not sure this needs it's own thread but thought some people would like to have a discussion on this...

Just had a defendant in Court request a PD. No issues. Defendant is 45.... and has been on SSI for 20 years.

How the... what the.....

Person got arrested on a VUCSA charge for possessing Ambian with no prescription just for a setting so to speak.

Not sure this needs it's own thread but thought some people would like to have a discussion on this...

Just had a defendant in Court request a PD. No issues. Defendant is 45.... and has been on SSI for 20 years.

How the... what the.....

Person got arrested on a VUCSA charge for possessing Ambian with no prescription just for a setting so to speak.
Well there’s lots of reasons he could be collecting SSI from multiple sclerosis to mental disorders...

The Death of Stalin. Pretty good so far. Dark comedy I guess it would be classified. I appreciate it more cuz I have seen Stalin's last days played out before. People standing around him while he is dying. Stalin is lying on the floor after having a stroke, not moving but barely alive. Steve Buscemi plays Kruschev. Kruschev, Beria and somebody else are in the room right after they find Stalin like that. Kruschev is like, "Why is everybody acting like everything is normal? 25% of this room is unconscious." lol. It plays on the fear people had of him. That level of fear is so ridiculous it can be funny.

So, did anybody read the new Sherdog rules and policies before clicking “accept”?

If so, could you summarize?

Do I now owe Jeff Surewould my first born?

If so, does anyone know his mailing address?

The rules say not to make fun of people, pretty sure these aren't in stone.

I read the whole thing, I'll abide.

I sold my soul to sherdog a long time ago.

I'll do whatever they ask of me.

Annnnnyyyythhhhhhhiiinnnggggg.

*wink wink

Yes homo

here is a fun fire burning at an amusement park in Rust, Germany right now

If you geeks ever left the warroom you'd know there's a huge thread on this in Mayberry.

If you geeks ever left the warroom you'd know there's a huge thread on this in Mayberry.
I’m mainly interested in the rules as the apply to the WR, not as they apply to the discussion of anal bleaching and/ or whatever else is discussed in Mayberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back