War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up... | Page 10

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lavalamp, May 5, 2018.

1. SidJustice Master of the world and the universe

SidJustice
    I live in Phoenix. So no.

2. JonesBones Gold Belt

JonesBones
    What I learned from just a few videos, the main thing: Germany was overrated as fuck. lol. Everybody overrated them. The English. The English thought Germany had a much bigger Air Force than it did. And Germany underestimated Britain. I learned the Battle of Britain wasn't even close and any chance of a Nazi invasion of Britain was hopeless at any point during the war.

And something I already knew: Japan and Germany weren't even really allies. They didn't make strategies together or share information. They were like two people who just happened to be fighting the same guys. Cooperation was a large part of the Allied success.

His one on the English vs Argentina on the Falklands is good too. Bad armies are fuckin stupid. Historians say about where Argentina landed, it was like it was chosen by Britain. lol. No clue what they are doing.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    JosephDredd likes this.
  3. M3t4tr0n Suave

M3t4tr0n
    Why not in the semantic fluid of a thousand throbbing Nexuses?

JDragon and senri like this.
  4. senri The belt that resides inside you

senri
    Water is the primitive lubricant to coat the juices that secrete from your cortex. We must taste your genesis Mr Tron... It's the only way to The Nexus... Your tight body is oscillating nicely...

JDragon and M3t4tr0n like this.
  5. M3t4tr0n Suave

M3t4tr0n
    Please help us to understand how to relax the tightness for better reception.

6. senri The belt that resides inside you

senri
    Relax the body completely on your back as you proceed to go to sleep. Allow a gentle cool breeze to glide on your beautiful supple neck, ventilation is key Mr Tron.... Moisturize the neck for the maps of the cortex lie within the region. Remember that the Nervous system needs to be in perfect harmony for the waves to migrate the cortex to it's respective archaic narrative. The ascension begins at this point and goes on till the Sapiens last breath.

[​IMG]

JDragon and M3t4tr0n like this.
  7. M3t4tr0n Suave

M3t4tr0n
    I think @Palis, @oleDirtyBast4rd, and @Curmudgeon can use some of this advice. They seem really uptight and might need help relaxing their tight Nexus holes. ;)

HomerThompson and senri like this.
  8. Palis ♔ Player One

Palis
    Life is very good for me right now. So much so that with the snap of my fingers I can get a manlet minority to call me a bigot.

9. JonesBones Gold Belt

JonesBones
    Freud called them anal retentive types. Let us break down that statement. It means you hold onto things in your ass. Like a stick. Most people on here are reactive to some degree.

It can be used for good. Like George Carlin. But then just fuckin bitter lol

I actually don't know how well my toilet training went and am not gonna ask. I am gonna assume I was normal.

10. curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

curryjunkie
    battle of britain was close, the british barely had enough planes,pilot loss was a real concern, and hitler switchoing his attack from airfields to london was a big mistake. if it wasnt for radar id be eating sauerkraut now, an invasion was a real threat, and probably would have succeeded , germany didnt underestimate britain, hitler was overestimating their fighting capability because of past history, and was overcautious if anything.
    whoever does those videos is a moron

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    HomerThompson likes this.
  11. JonesBones Gold Belt

JonesBones
    lol. Sorry you believed in a falsehood. The Germans underestimated Britain and Britain overestimated Germany. Fact. They literally thought their forces were much less than they were. They were flying under a false premise. That the RAF was done. lol. Not even close. And like the guy in the video said, for Germany to invade England could only happen if the Royal Navy simply didn't exist/dissapeared. No fuckin chance. Nothing wrong with changing your views with new information. I also learned they had the same idol. Frederick the Great. I knew that about Hitler, but not about Napoleon.

You think I like giving props to Britain? lol. I support Germany but must admit they are overrated. They are brilliant at propaganda. Down to a science. Mein Kampf is largely about that.

It is amazing how much Nazi propaganda still works. I have educated people argue with me that Germany had better tanks than the modern US army. lol. They are fuckin mythical.

And the winter didn't beat Germany, the Red Army did. Napoleon was much more impressive than Hitler or Germany during WW2.

12. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    @Jack V Savage

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/16-476_dbfi.pdf

As I have pointed out before, conservative/liberal is not a proper way to describe judges and justices. Here we have all the justices you called "conservative" voting to enable states to legalize a very unconservative practice (sports gambling). Three of the "liberal" justices voted to keep restrictions in place.

Of course, the truth is that the "conservative" block is not actually conservative---they are textualist/originalists who favor state's rights and limited federal powers as demanded by the Constitution. See Thomas's excellent dissent in particular.

13. HomerThompson Yellow Card

HomerThompson
    Fawlty likes this.
  14. JonesBones Gold Belt

JonesBones
    There is a reason that guys like Jeff Bezos aren't on Shark Tank. These people are such amateurs. lol. They say they don't believe this woman can be tough because she is laid back and doesn't put on a macho front. They don't think she has what it takes. So fuckin stupid. Look at Bill Gates. The guy is fucking ruthless but you would never know it from his general demeanor. He is a fuckin bulldog but doesn't give off any such vibe. They would probably call Steve Jobs soft too when he is the biggest tyrant ever. lol. They have no clue how to judge people.

This is why a guy like Cuban will never be truly elite like Bezos or Gates.

15. Rebound59 金繕い belt

Rebound59
    And what do you suppose happens when there's an anomaly, say, in rhe pruning or development of the cells?

Anyway, some animals can change sex when required, inseminate themselves, determine birth sex of their offspring. Even though gender is more hardwired in humans, the above strongly indicates there is lots of room for fluidity during development.

16. Fawlty high class trim

Fawlty
    HomerThompson likes this.
  17. Fawlty high class trim

Fawlty
  18. sniper Sergei Kharitonov

sniper
    I dont really follow trump's twitter but, what the fuck is this guy talking about

Wasnt he the one complaining about leakers for the past year? Or am I missing something

M3t4tr0n and HomerThompson like this.
  19. Trotsky Yellow Card

Trotsky
    The Greitens stuff?

Yeah, I haven't read up much on it, though.

20. Fawlty high class trim

Fawlty
    Some shitdick judge allowed the defense to call the circuit attorney as a witness, in an effort to destroy the case. They have to refile now. Hopefully they get a new judge, dunno how that works. This was a very Trumpy kind of move.