Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range
They got a lot of nice girls <lol>
Dude Dan Zindler was a good family friend on my mom's side. On my dad's side, my grandfather almost whipped Marvin Zindler's ass once for smarting off to my grandmother. The guy that lived upstairs from them was drunk and having a fight with his wife, and there was a standoff with the police and a news crew outside. He respected my grandfather, who was trying to get the cops to let him go in and talk some sense to him and take the gun away from him, but that scumbag Zindler was stirring the pot and tried to interject. My grandmother told him to butt out and and he said something. My grandfather was a complete hoss and would have wrecked that punk, so it's good he was more focused on helping his neighbor. That was a different time, because the cops actually let him go in and talk to him, he got the gun from him, and the situation was resolved peacefully. Zindler was ALWAYS a trouble maker (I'm just assuming you know he was the one responsible for getting the Chicken Farm shut down).

I came up with a nasty one liner the other day. "Hey girl, is that thing an ice machine? Because there's some slime in it."

To be honest my grandpa Emil was from Sicily and used to hunt in the woods of New Jersey that’s right for black birds and squirrels.
I remember as a kid watching him clean these animals before putting them in a stew while he told stories of the old country.
And while drinking a bit of Chianti.

To be honest my grandpa Emil was from Sicily and used to hunt in the woods of New Jersey that’s right for black birds and squirrels.
I remember as a kid watching him clean these animals before putting them in a stew while he told stories of the old country.
Good memories imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back