War Room Debate League- Who's Gonna Debate The Wall?!

It might be interesting to try a simple dry run just to work out the kinks. The topic could be something like "Kids in high school should be allowed to bring smart phones to into class". Format can be a simple Affirmative person presents the argument, Dissenter refutes. Dissenter presents argument, Affirmative refutes, 500 word max for each phase. Judging criteria is based on strength of argument (debater's knowledge of topic, strength of evidence, preparation for possible refutation, etc.), strength of refutation (ability to find flaws in argument, relevance of refutation to argument, etc.), and structure/style (A-R-E argumentation format, clarity of position, logical cohesion, organization, etc.)

Last edited:
i want to debate @Pwent @Starman @KONE and @TheComebackKid at the same time.

You couldn't even debate me one-on-one, shithead. Now you want to act like some kind of internet bad-ass, calling out multiple people? Why don't you go back and finish our last debate if you're serious, instead of whining that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll and then slinking off like the spineless turd that you are.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...ump-has-37-transition-approval.3448527/page-7

And tell that other turd luckyshit or cuckshot or whatever he wants to call himself to get back in the ring too. You pussies are embarrassing.

I would join this just to crush the various people who try to duck me in comment threads. It won't work though because the voting process has no chance at all of being objective.

I would join this just to crush the various people who try to duck me in comment threads. It won't work though because the voting process has no chance at all of being objective.
I was wondering when ol EGarrett would show up

It might be interesting to try a simple dry run just to work out the kinks. The topic could be something like "Kids in high school should be allowed to bring smart phones to into class". Format can be a simple Affirmative person presents the argument, Dissenter refutes. Dissenter presents argument, Affirmative refutes, 500 word max for each phase. Judging criteria is based on strength of argument (debater's knowledge of topic, strength of evidence, preparation for possible refutation, etc.), strength of refutation (ability to find flaws in argument, relevance of refutation to argument, etc.), and structure/style (A-R-E argumentation format, clarity of position, logical cohesion, organization, etc.)
I like it

I will debate anyone

I think instead of telling us about your inflated sense of intellectual worth and telegraphing your excuse for potential failure, you should just join in.

@Fawlty , you should now be starting a signup list, preferably visible in the OP.

You couldn't even debate me one-on-one, shithead. Now you want to act like some kind of internet bad-ass, calling out multiple people? Why don't you go back and finish our last debate if you're serious, instead of whining that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll and then slinking off like the spineless turd that you are.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...ump-has-37-transition-approval.3448527/page-7

And tell that other turd luckyshit or cuckshot or whatever he wants to call himself to get back in the ring too. You pussies are embarrassing.

I'd like to see you officially argue against BLM and/or white privilege. You had some very memorable posts on these topics last year.

I think instead of telling us about your inflated sense of intellectual worth and telegraphing your excuse for potential failure, you should just join in.
I know enough about people to know that a voting process will be hopelessly corrupted. I can go more into the evolutionary psychology of this, but this is an unavoidable feature of how humans react to situations. Rational objectivity is a myth.

Or I can just tell you that I know you are teh butthurt because I've publicly slayed you so hard in the past and can do so anytime I want. Beeeeyotch. ;)

I'd like to see you officially argue against BLM and/or white privilege. You had some very memorable posts on these topics last year.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'd love to do something like that.

I know enough about people to know that a voting process will be hopelessly corrupted. I can go more into the evolutionary psychology of this, but this is an unavoidable feature of how humans react to situations. Rational objectivity is a myth.

Or I can just tell you that I know you are teh butthurt because I've publicly slayed you so hard in the past and can do so anytime I want. Beeeeyotch. ;)
-Claims Fawlty is butthurt
-Is the only person i'm aware of in the history of this site to put me on ignore

Is there a summary of on what things we agree so far or do I have to read all 9 pages?

I'm down to judge, if only for the lols when people accuse me of being biased.

Oh I know. @KONE has stomped @Jack V Savage out so many times it is almost bordering on assault.

JVS will never admit it though, which is why we should do it here with polls and no escape for Lyin' Jack.

I normally don't bother with you, but what the heck are you even talking about? The only interaction I've had with KONE is him making up shit about me or falsely accusing me of lying about something or other. He's a very obvious troll, and I've never seen him discuss a single issue. All I gather is that he has a really creepy obsession with Frank Mir and is mad that I don't regard him as highly as he does.

I don't see how anyone can read Post 162 and conclude anything but that that guy is a troll who is extremely unlikely to ever make a positive contribution to the group or be able to discuss anything rationally. And aren't you supposed to be a Christian?

Last edited:
Back