War romero

Yoel is gonna clean this guy out

If Weidman manages to outwrestle rock in the first bit of their fight yoel will rag doll

Yoel will ko this guy
Homeboy, Yoel does not wrestle.
He has "Hendonitis" and is a world class wrestler that fell in love with dem hands and forgot how to wrestle. It will look like Jacare vs Rockhold, tho, I wouldn't be surprised if Cockyhold gets his Cocky Clock cleaned, as Blackzilians (whatev the fook they are called now) are not in his best interest, and homeboy almost got KTFO by David "WSOF Warrior" Branch. Rockhold needs Cain, Cormier and Khabib to be sharp.

Yoel was offered Luke before his fight with Whittaker and said he would only accept the fight vs Luke if it was 3 rounds. He refused to fight Luke in a 5 round fight so Branch took it instead.

Yoel is taking this out of desperation.

Luke wins this and makes Yoel slow down and walks him down.
The Knuckle Machine breezed by a younger Yoel with ease on one fucking leg LEL Central). Who are these people that think an older Yoel will bludgeon Luke for five rounds? Luke has dominated that fuck out of everything, unless he has not gone sleepy pie. Either Yoel scores a flash KO or gets his shit caved in.....if Knuckles is out wrestling you, the greatest scrambler and mount man in MMA will cave your face in over five. People seem to forget that Teh Chris versus Luke was probably the most brutal beatdown we have ever seen in MMA - dat third round was the stuff of nightmares.

Hope RockSalt wins.

Would rustle a lot of jimmies in here.

I'm rooting for Romero, but I don't like his chances in this one...

Especially in a five round fight...

The Knuckle Machine breezed by a younger Yoel with ease on one fucking leg LEL Central). Who are these people that think an older Yoel will bludgeon Luke for five rounds? Luke has dominated that fuck out of everything, unless he has not gone sleepy pie. Either Yoel scores a flash KO or gets his shit caved in.....if Knuckles is out wrestling you, the greatest scrambler and mount man in MMA will cave your face in over five. People seem to forget that Teh Chris versus Luke was probably the most brutal beatdown we have ever seen in MMA - dat third round was the stuff of nightmares.

Maybe because Luke isn't anywhere near the striker Whitaker is.

q4UEH1V.gif

anyone got the vegas odds for this fight?

its a good puncher who beats rockhold. unfortunatley romero is not this guy. apart from some freakish flying knee type of thing i think rockhold grapples him into submission or decision.

Well, it's wasn't one sided but luke was winning the fight regardless of the kick or not and it was pretty clear. And no Chris was not ahead at any moment in this fight. After round 2, two of the judges had Luke up 2-0 and one judge had it 1-1. End of round 3, two judges had Luke up 3-0 with (10-9,10-9,10-8) and the judge that had it even gave Luke a 10-8 as well.
Do you honestly believe Luke won round 1? It was 1-0 for Chris after the first round. I give Luke the second round. Chris was coming on strong in the third round and Luke was fading bad, then he did that stupid kick and it was game over. I'm not saying he definitely was going to win if he didn't do the kick, but he was winning until he made that critical error. Same thing for the Romero fight. He was winning until he left his head on the wrong side as he explained post-fight. I'd favor Chris in the rematch against both Luke and Yoel.

Not really a fan of Rockhold. But the guy has legit skills. Going to be an interesting fight. Yoel needs to finish quick. Don't think he can go 5 full rounds with the pressure of Luke.

I heard the same story vs Mousasi And Romero too. Always winning until he loses.

Round one both guys were just feeling it out, like in most fights, so that was a pretty competitive round, but at no point in that fight Weidman was ahead. Luke was controlling, And never in any real danger. That fight was just an ugly beatdown that should have been stopped much earlier.
It happens. Chael was winning against Anderson until he lost. That was a 4 3/4 round beatdown until he got sloppy. It happens in fights. When you're at an elite level one little slip can end it. Ask Aldo.

It happens. Chael was winning against Anderson until he lost. That was a 4 3/4 round beatdown until he got sloppy. It happens in fights. When you're at an elite level one little slip can end it. Ask Aldo.
Most fights Are like that, you know... guys Are feeling it out in the first round, so it looks kind of competitive.

Also, most guys lose after they make a mistake. They Are caught by something, And it changes the fight. That is kind of What is the difference between most elite fighter And the rest.

But at no point Weidman was ahead in that fight.

Do you honestly believe Luke won round 1? It was 1-0 for Chris after the first round. I give Luke the second round. Chris was coming on strong in the third round and Luke was fading bad, then he did that stupid kick and it was game over. I'm not saying he definitely was going to win if he didn't do the kick, but he was winning until he made that critical error. Same thing for the Romero fight. He was winning until he left his head on the wrong side as he explained post-fight. I'd favor Chris in the rematch against both Luke and Yoel.

Yes....he was winning a fight where after round 3 on two judges score cards he was down 30-26.

Most fights Are like that, you know... guys Are feeling it out in the first round, so it looks kind of competitive.

Also, most guys lose after they make a mistake. They Are caught by something, And it changes the fight. That is kind of What is the difference between most elite fighter And the rest.

But at no point Weidman was ahead in that fight.
So, you had Luke winning the first round?

dude is bringing the ROIDS!!!1, shit i mean the pain!!

So, you had Luke winning the first round?
The first round was a feeling out round, that Luke was controlling, but it really had no winner in my opinion... but 2 out of 3 judges had it for Rockhold, And all 3 judges had the 2nd round for Rockhold. This was never a close fight. When Luke found his rythm, It was a dominating, controlling fight where Weidman never stood a chance.

Back