WAR RDA!

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Magny is a great fighter and very tough guy too, but how can you not root for the Angel who is probably the shortest WW (out of well known fighters at least) going up against a relative giant? Also Magny is the Manlet Killer (wins over Gastelum, Hendricks and Lombard) so it will be interesting to see if RDA can break the streak. Neil's TDD isn't the best so if RDA can be more active than Johny on top (not too difficult) I'll take RDA!

#StandSHORTAndProud

Magny is a great fighter and very tough guy too, but how can you not root for the Angel who is probably the shortest WW (out of well known fighters at least) going up against a relative giant? Also Magny is the Manlet Killer (wins over Gastelum, Hendricks and Lombard) so it will be interesting to see if RDA can break the streak. Neil's TDD isn't the best so if RDA can be more active than Johny on top (not too difficult) I'll take RDA!

#StandSHORTAndProud
I was going to support RDA but now that you have reminded me of his manlet status...i'll go with the other guy.

WAR OTHERGUY!

RDA will win.

This could be similar to Lombard-Magny which was an electrifying bloodbath. RDA can deal out a shitload of punishment untill he runs the risk of burning out and Magny can receive a shitload of punishment and still end up coming back and winning if his opponent doesn't finish him. Should be great.

Conor would have KOed RDA in the first minute if they fought

RDA been looking bad since USADA
He was winning and looked good against Eddie, albeit before a loss. He was also tagging Ferguson hard before an eyepoke in their fight. Plus I think Tony is just that good.

Edit:Oh and he absolutely steamrolled Cowboy in the first round.

This could be similar to Lombard-Magny which was an electrifying bloodbath. RDA can deal out a shitload of punishment untill he runs the risk of burning out and Magny can receive a shitload of punishment and still end up coming back and winning if his opponent doesn't finish him. Should be great.
Agree with most points, but RDA seems to have significantly better cardio than Hector.

Conor would have KOed RDA in the first minute if they fought
Conor can KO anyone if he lands a perfect punch, hes got the power for that. RDA is another story, I would love to see someone with an ok TD and decent gnp fighting Conor. Eddie was the best matchup Conor could dream of. Lol he lost to Nate

yeah I will be rooting for RDA too
BUT, Hendricks is considered a manlet?
<{katwhu}>

Back