WAR PLATINUM MIKE PERRY

You forgot to stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.
Bitterness?

I’m happy for Jouban, I think it’s awesome how he can take the time from his busy schedule as a model, to smack up a fellow jobber who trains full time.

dp4ksqqwl4n2kczgb.png

Bitterness?

I’m happy for Jouban, I think it’s awesome how he can take the time from his busy schedule as a model, to smack up a fellow jobber who trains full time.
Don’t be so 2016, bro.

WAR MIKE MOTHERFUCKIN PERRY THE PLATINUM MESSIAH OF ETERNAL JUST BLEED AND MEMES

hope there’s a OFFICIAL weigh-ins
Fonzi scheme is getting shut down round 1
He better not poke the bear

I see a lot of mods hating on Mike and the Nation, it’s a damn shame

THE UFC NEEDS MIKE

2DD189F8-006F-4A61-92BF-CA1404C874AF.gif

@Jehannum posts a part of our gif on twitter and the GOAT likes it.

Real knows real.

What's up, motherfuckers? This is the new edition of the PLATINUM MIKE PERRY WAR WAGON.

His fight on December 16 is the next step for the warrior from Flint, Michigan. Enchant the MMA world once again, Platinum one.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

One time outrunned.

The UFC is dying and we all know it. Bow your head to the man who reminds us of a time when being a mixed martial artist meant fighting hard, fighting fair, and fighting whoever they give you next.

Sxs6FC3.png

Platinum Mike Perry will face Pozi- Ponzbi- how's the dude called? Anyway, that guy who thinks eyepokes are a legit technique. Let's see how that plays out, Santiago.

aCBAtVy.png

Ponz is legit - he beat Gunnar Nelson - but let's see how legit he'll be once Platinum Mike gives him the black belt level hands. When Platinum Mike beats Ponz we might be in for a top 10 rank. Maybe even a title eliminator...

Ab44DXX.jpg

@Fossor

Until then let us wave the burning flag of the JBG prophet Platinum Mike. Keep your hands up and your chin down.

ARISE, PLATINUM NATION! ARISE ONCE MORE!

9TVJzg1.jpg

@Kristian82

EDIT: Post number 10,000. Wanted it to be special. Show some love, Sherdog!

Good shoops. Particularly the Diablo one. Platinum defeats the butcher by fear in round 1. Ponzi is “fresh meat”.

Ya baby!!! Here comes Platinum Mike Perry with another KO!!!
I believe if he gets it by head kick, hes KOd ppl with every part of his body!!

#platinumbless

72E7F0E5-771A-4CB4-94BB-A3F35483F4BD.jpeg

20D7C28C-063B-4B46-8E8C-812089511AA8.gif

E58D53C7-4D44-4C64-A648-20EF93EFA179.gif

Platinum Mike Perry will soon become Argentina's biggest name, surpassing everyone including Messi and Maradona

December 16 is my cousin's wedding day.......

But fuck the afterparty I'm watching my MAN MIKE PERRY throw down...

Anyone else using vacation time to watch pmp?

WAR MIKE MOTHERFUCKIN PERRY THE PLATINUM MESSIAH OF ETERNAL JUST BLEED AND MEMES

hope there’s a OFFICIAL weigh-ins
Fonzi scheme is getting shut down round 1
He better not poke the bear

I see a lot of mods hating on Mike and the Nation, it’s a damn shame

THE UFC NEEDS MIKE

View attachment 310881
This is a worthy offering. Count me in.

Back