War Path: 285-lb Rumble Calls Out Timid Jon Jones for HW Initiation

Rumble vs. Jones at HW

• Total voters
Yeah, roided up Jones. Clean Jones would be as bad as clean Vitor. He would never beat DC nor Rumble.
He fought DC twice and beat him, badly
He was scheduled to fight Rumble so...

on peds he beat dc are we gone start this again.

jon jones wouldn't fight a small hw like
werdum so he fight a HUGE hw in rumble I think not.

jon has said I don't get why people want me to move up im a lhw fighter.

He layed DC out cold.

Hes offered to fight Stipe and challenged Brock so.

That narrative just doesn't work

He layed DC out cold.

Hes offered to fight Stipe and challenged Brock so.

That narrative just doesn't work

posing with brock was a pr stunt. jon needed peds to beat dc and jon calling out stipe was fake news cause ufc was never gone take it. jon knew he can tweet about stipe and his fan base would be like see jon moving up when he had no plans on doing so.

look how you feel for the act,.

They don’t make dick pills strong enough for Jones to compete with a Juggernaught Johnson.

Lmao it's brilliant isn't it?

Rumble.. he guy with one round gas and more losses to RNC's than anyone in MMA
That guys gonna beat Jones?
Fuck off

Come on now. I am sure putting on an extra 40 pounds has improved his cardio.

Jon could do anything he wanted to him lol, I'm not saying solely based on the DC fight he will win, I'm just saying in his last fight he ko'd who many consider to be the GOAT.

God damn yall are retarded.

Yeah at 205 hopped up on juice, just think there’s different elements to him fighting at HW and Rumble has always posed threats to Jon we’ve wanted to see.....almost everyone would wanna see this matchup, sure Jon would be favored like in all his fights, so what still one of the best fights Jon could be in

Poll results are hilarious, either people are letting their hatred of Jones cloud their judgment or Sherdog really has terrible opinions on MMA.

Jones would oblique kick him for 2 minutes until he gassed and then take him out.

HW Rumble is a terrible matchup for jones. Even a juiced jones will have problems with him no doubt

Poll results are hilarious, either people are letting their hatred of Jones cloud their judgment or Sherdog really has terrible opinions on MMA.

Not really, I mean Jones would definitely juice for the fight, and probably get caught afterwards which turns into a no contest so he doesn't actually win lol

Yeah at 205 hopped up on juice, just think there’s different elements to him fighting at HW and Rumble has always posed threats to Jon we’ve wanted to see.....almost everyone would wanna see this matchup, sure Jon would be favored like in all his fights, so what still one of the best fights Jon could be in
All I said was that Jones would be favored which you apparently agree with

Oh god yes please!

Rumble blasting jones head into the nose bleed seats would be a real treat.
His last words would be "Get.... get USADA.... I have one more name..... one more name to give..... themmmm.........."

And we would never find out if he was going to rat Rumble out or.... HMSELF

*cue ominous music*

HW Rumble is a terrible matchup for jones. Even a juiced jones will have problems with him no doubt

Not really, I mean Jones would definitely juice for the fight, and probably get caught afterwards which turns into a no contest so he doesn't actually win lol
As an official snitch he has immunity so even if his gills were dripping USADA would just ask him for more names...

I think Jones could get it down if Rumble comes in at his current size, Rumble never had the greatest cardio he looks like he has put on a solid 30lb of muscle I think he'd be lucky to last round. If he comes in at his usual 240lb he will give Jones problems.

I think Rumble could KO Jones inside the first minute with the caveat that Rumble gets a little cart to drive him from the locker room to the cage.

If Rumble is forced to walk from the locker room to the cage after cutting weight to get to 265, he will gas horribly before rd 1 starts. He will turn and give his back as soon as the bell rings and it will be Jones via RNC 6 seconds into rd 1.

Rumble is going to look terrible with all that weight

Back