War Path: 285-lb Rumble Calls Out Timid Jon Jones for HW Initiation

Rumble vs. Jones at HW

• Total voters
Because Jones is ducking heavyweight like the coward he is???

He talks trash about being better than DC, but DC moved up from 205 to HW and won the title. If Jones thinks he's that good, he should step up to HW as well. Oh, but he won't -- because he's a coward.
Have you seen DC on scales at 205 and Jones on scales? Watch them both and tell me, who is actually killing himself to make wieght and who looks comfortable at 205.

He was scheduled to fight Rumble and the fight was cancelled
Plus Jones just beat the shit of the HW champ and arguably the best HW ever.

Youre not even trying
Yeah, roided up Jones. Clean Jones would be as bad as clean Vitor. He would never beat DC nor Rumble.

Because Jones is ducking heavyweight like the coward he is???

He talks trash about being better than DC, but DC moved up from 205 to HW and won the title. If Jones thinks he's that good, he should step up to HW as well. Oh, but he won't -- because he's a coward.

DC "moved up" from 205 in the same way Rumble "moved up" from 170. Yes, he could make the weight (most of the time), but he never belonged there, and it sure wasn't his natural division.

It's good to know Rumble has spent his time away from the sport working on the one glaring issue he had, his cardio.

AJ lost all my respect with how he bowed out of the UFC. Jones destroys him.

If he is legit about a return and a good run, he should work his way up.
You mean work his way up like Jones?

Would watch in hopes Jones gets KTFO, but more than likely he will be the victor.

He was scheduled to fight Rumble and the fight was cancelled
Plus Jones just beat the shit of the HW champ and arguably the best HW ever.

Youre not even trying

on peds he beat dc are we gone start this again.

jon jones wouldn't fight a small hw like werdum so he fight a HUGE hw in rumble I think not.

jon has said I don't get why people want me to move up im a lhw fighter.

No need to remove the weight limit. AJ can cut 20 pounds to make 265 ... if anyone can cut weight, it's Anthony Johnson.
i dont want weight cut rumble. i want rumble weight rumble

"I always thought Rumble would starch Jones"

This an embarrassingly fucking retarded statement

Sorry to be so harsh, but that's the PED GOAT bro, you really think Anthony fucking Johnson would beat him? He headkick ko'd DC bro, don't let your hate for Jones blind you.

Sorry to be harsh but landing a kick on DC has nothing to do with trading with someone like Rumble.

If anything Jon goes for a takedown

Cue the "I can't believe he use to fight at 170 comments".

It really is crazy though.

Jon's pharmacist will make Rumble's pharmacist look like a noob.

Despite his sudden and somewhat surprising retirement from mixed martial arts (MMA), it appears fight fans have not seen the last of former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight title contender, Anthony Johnson.

Well, so long as Jon Jones is around.

That’s according to manager Ali Abdelaziz, who is convinced “Rumble” and his newfound affinity for bodybuilding will make his Octagon comeback in a heavyweight showdown opposite Jones at some point in 2019 (or beyond).

“Anthony Johnson is 285 pounds right now, he wants to come back as a heavyweight,” Abdelaziz told ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. “He misses the sport and says he will come back to fight someone like Jon Jones. He’s resting his body. He’s having fun. He will fight again for sure, 100 percent.”

. . .

A hasty move up to middleweight yielded little fruit, so the former World Series of Fighting (WSOF) slugger kept heading north.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/6/...-wants-ufc-heavyweight-comeback-jon-jones-mma

Next stop, 265 pounds? Prob require yet another massive weight cut!
Jones after Rumble gasses in 1 round.

EXJ (Extra Gear Jones) vs Crumble? Cmon.

No need to remove the weight limit. AJ can cut 20 pounds to make 265 ... if anyone can cut weight, it's Anthony Johnson.
20 To 265? Ole Crumble will attempt To cut 79 To 206.

A Heavyweight Rumble is something the division could really use. I'm all for it if he wants to seriously compete against the top 5

Sorry to be harsh but landing a kick on DC has nothing to do with trading with someone like Rumble.

If anything Jon goes for a takedown
Jon could do anything he wanted to him lol, I'm not saying solely based on the DC fight he will win, I'm just saying in his last fight he ko'd who many consider to be the GOAT.

God damn yall are retarded.

I got a wild idea! How about Rumble vs Nganou as a first fight

so Rumble is basically as heavy as a prime Antonio Silva.

Back