War Path: 285-lb Rumble Calls Out Timid Jon Jones for HW Initiation

Rumble vs. Jones at HW

• Total voters
Lmao
People will clamor to anyone in the desperate hope they can beat Jones

Jones just knocked out the heavyweight champ, who easily beat Rumble
doesn't work like that buddy. gastulem lost to weidman. weidman got ko'd by jacare. gastulem beat jacare. alhamdillah.

wow rumble is a monster right now! rumble Rd 1 ko

Last edited:
Lmao

Rumble killed gustaffson, jones whent life and death with him. Therefore Rumble easily beats Jones. If you're gonna play mma math.

Can't believe Rumble used to make 170lbs but now would have another decent amount of weight to lose to make the 265 limit. It will be interesting to see how his speed and power carry over, either way I don't see too many heavyweights lining up to fight the new Rumble, please Mark Hunt don't take the fight if it were ever offered to you.

qf0PO.jpg

I wanna see Rumble crack Jones' head in!

Jones is going to have big problems in his next fight if he's clean. I'll wait and see how this unfolds..........

Rumble is "resting his body"? I want to know how to rest my body and become a 285lbs behemoth while doing it, too.

Oh god yes please!

Rumble blasting jones head into the nose bleed seats would be a real treat.
After gus dribbles his head like a basketball ys plz

Crumble just needs to headbutt Jones and it's over. The back to back losses will be too much and hell be begging DC to come back at lhw to fight him but champchamp is good in his palatial retirement lounge

LOL at any version of Rumble beating Jon Jones.

Lmao

Oh please.

Btw, pick a better MK character next time you change your name.

If Anthony Johnson is 285 then please let me see some pictures. When he beat Arlovski he was somewhere around 235 if I remember right.

265-Pound Rumble would gas out walking to the octagon.

Despite his sudden and somewhat surprising retirement from mixed martial arts (MMA), it appears fight fans have not seen the last of former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight title contender, Anthony Johnson.

Well, so long as Jon Jones is around.

That’s according to manager Ali Abdelaziz, who is convinced “Rumble” and his newfound affinity for bodybuilding will make his Octagon comeback in a heavyweight showdown opposite Jones at some point in 2019 (or beyond).

“Anthony Johnson is 285 pounds right now, he wants to come back as a heavyweight,” Abdelaziz told ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. “He misses the sport and says he will come back to fight someone like Jon Jones. He’s resting his body. He’s having fun. He will fight again for sure, 100 percent.”

. . .

A hasty move up to middleweight yielded little fruit, so the former World Series of Fighting (WSOF) slugger kept heading north.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/6/...-wants-ufc-heavyweight-comeback-jon-jones-mma

Next stop, 265 pounds? Prob require yet another massive weight cut!

if jon jones wouldn't fight werdun stipe or cain there is zero chance he rumble

If Anthony Johnson is 285 then please let me see some pictures. When he beat Arlovski he was somewhere around 235 if I remember right.

Look a few posts up at zuul ‘s post. Rumble is definitely 285. All Natty.

Back