War "motivated" BJ..the OG P4P King is back

I guess you missed his last fight but it is not a bad thing to believe in somebody who has past their fighting time. These guys just can not accept defeat from father time but nobody wins against father time so good luck with that war BJ thing.

i hope Bj keeps fighting for a long time

i love it when he comes in looking like an anorexic alien and gets his ass beat by some journeyman in a favorable match-up and cries at the press conference and says he knows he's washed up only to make ridiculous excuses the following day on the internet

gotta be the biggest underachiever in MMA. he could have held the belt forever but he just wasn't 'motivated' enough lol wtf

i hope Bj keeps fighting for a long time

i love it when he comes in looking like an anorexic alien and gets his ass beat by some journeyman in a favorable match-up and cries at the press conference and says he knows he's washed up only to make ridiculous excuses the following day on the internet

gotta be the biggest underachiever in MMA. he could have held the belt forever but he just wasn't 'motivated' enough lol wtf
This post will motivate BJ.

BJ Penn vs CM Punk is the only fight that makes sense

give him the easiest fight in the UFC so he can just retire on a win

Ryan Hall is only a BJJ guy..to all worried abt BJ's safety, Ryan Hall is harmless. BJ is the first American that was any good at BJJ..

Ryan Hall is BJ's son.

Old school BJ with a little motivation is back. 1st round KO...book it!

WAR BJ Penn

Uggg... not interested in seeing BJ Penn anymore. Jesus, retire already. It's getting pathetic.

When BJ leaves Hawaii, I know then he will be motivated

Literally BJ Penn fans are the worst

Change my mind

BJ is a HOF but no where near GOAT. He may be like Cain in that regard, could have been but wasn't for different reasons.
He has not had a meaninful win in a very long time. He wouldn't even be a contender in Bellator. If he really wants to fight maybe Grey Maynerd level . Still has name recognition and this would have been a big fight once upon a time. Both shouldn't be allowed to fight anymore.

If he signs with Bellator, he may have to fight Dillon Danis

BJ nut hugger since Day 1.

He's done. Someone needs to stop this madness.

He's gonna get tapped this time too.

It pains me to type these words.
Yea I could see Ryan taking a leg home.

How many more times do we need to repeat ourselves that BJ is done. There is no glimmer of hope. Siver was supposed to be a sure win on paper, but look what happened. One of his biggest fans, but realistically unless he stops Hall on the feet in round 1, I see BJ gassing and sadly losing either by stoppage from ground and pound or worse yet losing by what he does best, RNC. Prove me wrong BJ!

Have always loved Penn but I hate this fight. He's going to try to prove he can hang with Hall on the ground and he simply can't. Saw Ryan training with Jeff Glover last week... Penn's going to get leg locked quick.

Back