War "motivated" BJ..the OG P4P King is back

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Hall is only a BJJ guy..to all worried abt BJ's safety, Ryan Hall is harmless. BJ is the first American that was any good at BJJ..

Ryan Hall is BJ's son.

Old school BJ with a little motivation is back. 1st round KO...book it!

WAR BJ Penn

Bj Penn is GOAT. Fuck wut yall talkin bout shiieeet

BJ nut hugger since Day 1.

He's done. Someone needs to stop this madness.

He's gonna get tapped this time too.

It pains me to type these words.

1200px-Hausziege_04.jpg

I was sad that BJ announced another fight. I'm glad it's against Ryan Hall so I don't have to worry about brain damage being inflicted, but BJ has been done for years.

Hands mite go.away but fighting spirit never does! WAR Penn

Jiujitsu ftw

Love prime bj but hes an old dog now

One of the most overrated fighters, if not the most overrated fighter, of all time. So called prime BJ would get pulvarised by today's breed. Tried of these beaten down old men claiming some fire has been re-ignited, only to come back and get humiliated. Make no mistake, he's coming back for a payday, nothing more. I suspect even he knows he wont win. Someone should stop this circus!

One of the most overrated fighters, if not the most overrated fighter, of all time. So called prime BJ would get pulvarised by today's breed. Tried of these beaten down old men claiming some fire has been re-ignited, only to come back and get humiliated. Make no mistake, he's coming back for a payday, nothing more. I suspect even he knows he wont win. Someone should stop this circus!
BJ Penn is not financially hurting I'm quite sure. I think he wants his last fight to be a win.

At this point BJ is a shell of himself. It's sad that some of the newer fans don't know how great he once was. Last time he looked remotely good was when he brought Fitch to a draw. I can see him losing this fight similarly to how Maynard did against Hall. The only silver lining is he may not lost some brain cells in his fight.

Ryan hall by K.o
So much for BJ's safety

thanks for the thread PB

The UFC should just go all in on this and make them both wear Gis.

Motivated bj is lot better then tip toe bj. We shall see who shows up.

Back