War machine engaged

She trying to look like this

o-CHRISTY-MACK-570.jpg

You shouldnt cheat on a crazy person especially when you get a tattoo saying your his property

The world is full of stupid people. Some of them post on Sherdog. Not worth the effort to feel contempt.

MSNBC reporting on the important things...
Let me know when he gets shanked, until then I could care less about him.
Edited for the smartasses.
MSN, noob.

Seriously, prisoners shouldn't be allowed to get married in prison. Someone has to save these not very bright women/men from themselves once in a while.

Marrying a man named War Machine that nearly beat his ex-GF to death

SMART MOVE!

What's funny is if WM played it smarter....He probably would have only served 4 to 5 years tops. Lol rapists and murderers get less time then he did. IT shows you have intelligent this guy is.

She trying to look like this

o-CHRISTY-MACK-570.jpg

I never really understood the appeal some women find with criminals in prison. A lot of serial killers and murderers have women sending them letters and shit. Especially high profile ones.

Women are bat shit crazy.

This. it's really no wonder guys cant take feminism seriously when you see stuff like this. And it's not like it's some lone crazy woman these guys literally get thousands of letters from interested women.

Darwinism in effect

The world is full of stupid people. Some of them post on Sherdog. Not worth the effort to feel contempt.

MSN, noob.
Okay, now I feel like a dumbass.

No conjugal visits? War Machine gunna get cucked again.

What's funny is if WM played it smarter....He probably would have only served 4 to 5 years tops. Lol rapists and murderers get less time then he did. IT shows you have intelligent this guy is.
The prosecution offered him a 5-10 year plea and he rejected it insisting on going to trial. Also there is some precedent to have his sentence reduced but he hasn't exactly been the model prisoner. He is a pain in the ass to deal with and is an emotional nightmare. He might be better off locked up for the rest of his life.

He's a sick fuck that one.. Women are idiots..

Last edited:
Back