Want to hype up Brock vs DC? BRING IN PAUL HEYMAN

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Honestly, if they are going to go the fake WWE route anyways, and want to milk the very last of a potential GOAT's (DC) career before it ends, why not bring the best mic guy pro-wrestling.

For those not familiar with Heyman, he is arguably the best mic guy ever in pro wrestling as far as hyping up anyone. He often cut promos for Brock in WWE while Brock just stood there.

He's good enough that he can carry both DC and Brock in the Octagon since they both lack Mic skills. I know people dont want the UFC to turn to WWE, but Heyman is entertaining enough that I can make an exception

Thoughts?

Brock doesnt need a hype man for MMA. Just let Brock be Brock.

i think 2018 paul heyman is full of shit

and that brock should have gone solo

i think 2018 paul heyman is full of shit

and that brock should have gone solo

Haven't watched pro-wrestling clips on Youtube in a while. Whats wrong with 2018 Heyman?

Get out of here with that shit,please.

Tag team match, brock and Paul vs DC and that midget who pushed brock

Brock doesnt need a hype man for MMA. Just let Brock be Brock.

There's a reason why brock has Paul heyman in the wwe...cause he sucks on the mic...he's terrible..but in mma, you don't have to be all that great.

There's a reason why brock has Paul heyman in the wwe...cause he sucks on the mic...he's terrible..but in mma, you don't have to be all that great.
Brock is perfect by himself in MMA. He just gotta be the neanderthal caveman we know him to be.

Brock has great mic skills for MMA

Half the fighters can barely compose a sentence

Hire Chael Sonnen as DC's mouthpiece, and Hymen as Brock's mouthpiece.

Popcorn bless.

Back