Wanna know why USA is dominating the UFC???

Champions aren't made in fancy camps; Brock, Aldo, Barao, & Anderson are a few examples of champions who didn't come out of great camps. Also, there are so many nations who are better than the U.S in wrestling so...
Everyone you named is nit a current champ.... which is what this thread is focusing on.

Care to try again before I foam barf all this beer I've consummed and can no longer shit post?

Everyone you named is nit a current champ.... which is what this thread is focusing on.

Care to try again before I foam barf all this beer I've consummed and can no longer shit post?
How about top contender Mike Perry? Cyborg? MM?

Jones wasn't careless. He was just an asshole so his dealer fucked him over by putting an easily detected drug in with his designer PEDs so he'd get caught.

Lesson learnt: Don't be an ass to your PED dealer.
I can see that being the case

Are you only basing the success of fighters by nation on champions? Meaning 1 fighter per weight class?

I didn't realize this was that dumb of a premise.. I thought we were talking overall representation in rankings by country.
Champions

How about top contender Mike Perry? Cyborg? MM?
Mike Perry is not a top contender, but he does benefit from the plethora of gyms in this country and is able to take advantage of them.

I think Cyborg lives here in the US. But if she doesn't, so what?

MM? He is a product of everything I said.

My point, to the point of the thread, is why the US is dominating.

You havent really posited an acceptable retort, good sir.

Mike Perry is not a top contender, but he does benefit from the plethora of gyms in this country and is able to take advantage of them.

I think Cyborg lives here in the US. But if she doesn't, so what?

MM? He is a product of everything I said.

My point, to the point of the thread, is why the US is dominating.

You havent really posited an acceptable retort, good sir.
I still stand by my claim. Steroids are the reason why US is the current #1 in MMA.

I remember a time when Brazil had
Junior Dos Santos, Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, & Ranan Barao as UFC champs simultaneously. They ruled their respective divisions and everyone was talking about Brazil taking over the sport of UFC.
Fast forward, we are in 2018 and sadly there are Zero (0) Brazilian male champs at the moment and I don't see this changing any time soon. USA is dominating the sport with all champs being Americans (except for the middle weight division).
It's not hard to figure out why the US is dominating while everyone else is falling behind. One word: steroids. While the traditional way of injecting/taking steroids was exposed by USADA, American athletes are still enjoying the benefits of steroids due to revolutionary ways of taking steroids that are light years ahead of USADA testing capabilities and other countries for that matter. America is innovative and if theres anyone that is ahead of the curve in the steroid world, you know damn well it's the US!
It will take years before other countries learn of the new ways to trick the system and when that happens we will start seeing other countries closing the gap on the US. USADA will improve their testing and will bust people left and right and that's when new ways of cheating will pop up in the US first before other countries catch up. It's a cycle but you guys get my point.

If you like my threads, please support with a like and a nice comment.
More interestingly, why is it not dominated by black people like boxing is. I have an idea but its way too controversial to state here.

You do realize a lot of fighters from other countries train with other fighters from the US and some train in the US and even moved to the US?So it wouldn't be a problem for them to get the same steroids.Sorry but your reason and post is shit.

I remember a time when Brazil had
Junior Dos Santos, Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, & Ranan Barao as UFC champs simultaneously. They ruled their respective divisions and everyone was talking about Brazil taking over the sport of UFC.
Fast forward, we are in 2018 and sadly there are Zero (0) Brazilian male champs at the moment and I don't see this changing any time soon. USA is dominating the sport with all champs being Americans (except for the middle weight division).
It's not hard to figure out why the US is dominating while everyone else is falling behind. One word: steroids. While the traditional way of injecting/taking steroids was exposed by USADA, American athletes are still enjoying the benefits of steroids due to revolutionary ways of taking steroids that are light years ahead of USADA testing capabilities and other countries for that matter. America is innovative and if theres anyone that is ahead of the curve in the steroid world, you know damn well it's the US!
It will take years before other countries learn of the new ways to trick the system and when that happens we will start seeing other countries closing the gap on the US. USADA will improve their testing and will bust people left and right and that's when new ways of cheating will pop up in the US first before other countries catch up. It's a cycle but you guys get my point.

If you like my threads, please support with a like and a nice comment.
I do agree America has the best PEDs

LW champ is irish, the true WW champ is Canadian, MW champ is an Aussie
You're one third correct.
Lw-American
Ww-American
Mw Australian

You could continue to lhw American, hw American, fw American, bw American, flyw American. Good damn that's mighty fucking impressive

You have it backwards. The Brazilians had all those champs because it was before USADA. They were mostly all shells of their former selves post USADA, with several pissing hot.

Back