Wanderlei vs Rampage 4

ROBOCOP

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So Wanderlei just put a vid on his facebook saying him and Rampage will headline Bellator Sept. 29th. I dont care how old or out of shape these guys get. Im excited af to see these two throw down! I assume Wand goes up to heavyweight for this one. Cant see Rampage making 205 anymore. Geez, the size difference will be hilarious to see. WAR WAND WAR RAMPAGE!!!!!

Hampage should be able to beat a CTE'd Wanderlei relatively easy.

He's probably going to have 20+ pounds on him and who knows if Wanderlei will be able to crack Hampage's chin again. He hasn't been rocked in years.

15 years later... They meet in the center of a cage for the staredown... Epic Chills !!!

Big Wandy fan but damn lol. If he gets knocked out by fatpage he neefs to call it. The ole shit with Chael and then not stuffing any takedowns or trying to get up bugged the fuck outta me. With that said War Wandy!!!

of course I'll watch. Not thrilled about it, but I'll still watch.

Another sign that Coker is out of ideas and Bellator is staring extinction in the face.

Wand might be able to win considering Rampage doesn't seem to care about anything but showing up for a check.

Hampage should be able to beat a CTE'd Wanderlei relatively easy.

He's probably going to have 20+ pounds on him and who knows if Wanderlei will be able to crack Hampage's chin again. He hasn't been rocked in years.

I’m sure he has CTE but his chin is no better or worse than when he left Pride. Ate bombs, got dropped and still secured a finish after a war in the Stann fight. He suffered zero damage in the Sonnen fight. Page will still probably get a KO but wands chin isn’t shot... yet

The only winner here is cte

So Wanderlei just put a vid on his facebook saying him and Rampage will headline Bellator Sept. 29th. I dont care how old or out of shape these guys get. Im excited af to see these two throw down! I assume Wand goes up to heavyweight for this one. Cant see Rampage making 205 anymore. Geez, the size difference will be hilarious to see. WAR WAND WAR RAMPAGE!!!!!
If Page KOs him again they will be 2-2 and need a 5th match to get the true winner.

Hmm....not very thrilled to hear this...

Will i watch?...sure i do

But i don't get it.
Why a 4th meeting?
Wand was allready up 2-0, when the UFC made them fight a 3rd time...i was like: why?...it is 2-0!
And this fight destroyed Wanderlei in my opinion...chin was gone and he got himself a new face...

You know whay i say? Fuck it why not.

Ill get the BS cliches out of the way now
Too old
Past prime
No reason
Steroid, TRT, blah blah blah
You know they are bringing fireworks, if its for 30 seconds who gives a shit.
These past their primes are STILL more exciting to watch than some of the sports top fighters now, cough (khabib) cough.
So dont lie and say you wont be watching, if you are home that night you WILL be watching. Sometimes a fight just doesnt need to make sense.
Come sept 29, ill be watching.

Lol Rampage is huge these days, Silva better be hitting the weights and supplements hard.

Rampage still has a chance of sleeping anyone who can't take him down, especially a guy as wild as Wand.

Rampage still has something pretty close to an iron chin whereas Wand's chin is completely shot. As a wise man once said, "power is the last thing to go", and that's why Rampage will sleep Wand in the 1st round.

What weight class?

Rampage looks to be a HW at the moment and Vanderlei looks like a WW or small MW.

LMAO. Rampage is going to end his career at worst even with Wanderlei. What an insult to Wanderleis early career

Im ok with this fight. I just hope no one gets hurt too bad,and that they bury the hatchet after this.

Might as well toss Randy and Chuck on the card..

Back