Wanderlei vs Fedor

Ballsack Mcgee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now that Fedor and Wand are both in Bellator, time to finally make this fight happen. This would be the biggest fight for either of them outside of Chael fighting Wand. Who takes it and do you think Scott makes this fight happen? It's a fight I would have loved to see in Pride but better late than never. I think Wand probably takes it now that Fedor just head hunts and Wand will probably be juicy since there's no USADA in Bellator.

This is the type of fight that makes me tingle at night.

Fedor vs Wand
Fedor vs Rampage
Fedor vs King Mo

Bellator has a lot of potential match-ups they could do.

Not a bad idea! How is Wanderlei doing? Is he still recovering?

Yeah, a lot of guys for Fedor to lose to in Bellator. Look forward to the laughs.

Chael vs anyone has zero value anymore.

Chael vs Wand is the only fight I'm interested in and it's because of their history and clash of styles and personalities. Other than that, Chael is just an old man at this point without the juice.

Depends.

If Fedor beats Meathead you could give him title fight vs Kongo or Lashley.

If he loses then maybe you look for name fights like Sonnen/Wandy or Rampage if he sticks a round.

Either would work.

I'd look to keep Rampage and do Fedor/Page at HW, think Bellator fucked up not making that fight now.

If they cant do that then Sonnen/Wandy winner moving up to HW to fight Fedor would work, either one of them.

Yeah, a lot of guys for Fedor to lose to in Bellator. Look forward to the laughs.

Why would a grown man laugh at a 40 year old legend losing a fight? You are a pathetic human being and don't get any joy unless others fail at something you could never do yourself. Not only are you envious, you are stupid.

Back