Wanderlei: Sonnen will beat Fedor and after that become HW champion.

Chael has never been subbed from guard? Never armbarred either?
I don't see Fedor pulling that off. Not anymore, it's like he forgot how good he was at grappling and submissions. Nowdays he comes for KO or to get KO'd.

I don't see Fedor pulling that off. Not anymore, it's like he forgot how good he was at grappling and submissions. Nowdays he comes for KO or to get KO'd.
To be fair, who is the last guy to shoot on him?

I dont care if its 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 5 on 1....at the end of the day, they'll all need...

9-1-1

WAR CHAEL

It'd really throw bellators hw division on its head to have a 40ish mw win the belt. That'd put everyone from mw on up in contention for the belt. Moose, wand, tito, kongo, etc. Any of them have potential to fight for their belt if chaels champ. Obviously kongo deserves next tho.

Fedor was solidified as the goat long ago so what happens in his twilight years should not affect his goat status. Everyone gets older. Time is a bitch. I can see him pulling out the W vs Sonnen or even Bader though

Machida, lashley, hell even dada 5000 could contend lol

To be fair Fedor has been fighting since Chael was in diapers

Not really, Chael actually had his first pro mma fight 3 years before Fedor, dropped off for a few years and returned in 2002. Chael also has had more bouts in total. They're also both 41.

Chael has a hard time with Tito's size. Fedor is much stronger and faster. I don't see this leaving RD1

I don't think he did really, he was getting the better of the wrestling exchanges. Tito was physically stronger in the grappling exchanges. I think Chael will take Fedor down, but I don't think Chaels submission offence or striking ability is going to be enough to put Fedor in any danger. I think Fedor lands a good shot on the feet, Chael turtles up and Fedor tko's him.

About the bat flying around his house, "it's good, it's fun, it's nice." Classic fucking Wand.

"ookkka....eeeeehhhhh then how about a couple more questions regarding..."

MMAFighting needs to fire this manlet. Horrible interviewer. Bring Luke Thomas.

The real question is who is better Danny Segura or New York Rick?

Back