Wanderlei Silva vs. Quinton Jackson 4 In Bellator Brazil

Rest of the main card should be:

Co-Main: Patricio Pitbull vs Daniel Weichel - Bellator Featherweight Championship
Eduardo Dantas vs Michael McDonald
Julia Budd vs Talita Nogueira - Bellator Women's Featherweight Championship
Feijao Cavalcante vs Vadim Nemkov
Damn would’ve loved to have Carvalho there but would be impossible if he has a war with Mousasi.

Gonna have to go with every Brazilian they have cause it sounds like they are trying to do the event in a 40k seat soccer stadium.

I dont get that move at all, in what world does Bellator think they are gonna sell out a stadium? They would have been better off going to a 20k seat arena and price tickets cheap enough and maybe comp tickets to get to 15K+.

Well at least there will be no take downs and just a stand up brawl

I don't like seeing these fighters lose.

So what happens if Jackson wins? They'll have to do a fifth, right?

Can't see why it would end any differently to last time. Definitely a case of throwing two names together rather than trying to make a compelling fight
There's no compelling fights to be made with Wand, and it seems to be the same case with Rampage now.

This fight has the potential to be quite sad, but I'm hoping that it's entertaining.

Gonna have to go with every Brazilian they have cause it sounds like they are trying to do the event in a 40k seat soccer stadium.

I dont get that move at all, in what world does Bellator think they are gonna sell out a stadium? They would have been better off going to a 20k seat arena and price tickets cheap enough and maybe comp tickets to get to 15K+.
I think it honestly has the potential to do really well. First time in Brazil and Wanderlei can probably bring in some casuals. They might think it’s a big deal cause Wanderlei and Rampage are fighting in a big stadium. Prob won’t sell out but they can prob get a decent number. Bellator’s international fights don’t do that bad in attendance aside from the UK and Ireland. Israel, Italy, and Hungary have seen good crowds at least from TV.

Well at least its good to see old fighter get a place to go retire.
Bellator does wonders for retired people.

I'm actually more excited to finally see Bellator in Brazil. Bellator has alot of great Brazilian talent that deserves to be featured on this card.

I would love to see both Pitbull brothers and Dantas fight on the card. They are Bellator OG brazillians that deserve a spot

I honestly dont mind this fight at all. Wouldnt mind Chuck/Tito either. There is absolutely a place for fights like those. Problem is I think Bellator (compared to for instance Strikeforce) struggles to balance the washed up fighter freakshows and UFC cast off fights with legit, relevant semi big fights of their own. It just doesnt have its own identity at all and theres a whiff of off brand about it.

Wanderlei is spent and Rampage barely seems to train. I don't want to see this fight...

....but who am I kidding. I'll watch anyways.

“I’m going to be one of the headliners and I’m trying to put myself out there as a promoter, too,” Silva said. “I got the company, I got the venue, I’m in the main event. You only need to put the pieces together. You add both Pitbull brothers (Patricio Freire and Patricky Freire), who are doing well. You add our champion Rafael Carvalho and Goiti Yamauchi, who is also from Curitiba. Bellator is very interested in the Brazilian market and Curitiba would be the perfect place.”

Wand probably gets starched again. Both are shadows of their former selves but Wand has faded way harder

Hopefully after this fight Wanderlei can have what he has always wanted...to fuck Chuck.

I see Page knocking him out, both look bloated but Page looks to have held onto a lot more muscle mass. Page still has some decent boxing where Wand is completely reckless.
Yea man, page vanzant can probably ko him, I agree.

Back