Wanderlei Silva Vs Chael Sonnen fight TUF Brazil 3

always start the fight with a slap

also why did nobody try to stop the fight when they were squaring up they all waited until the takedown

oh and that one cunt punching Chael in the back

Definitely looking forward to Wand Shael.

Shael is funny but I gotta go with Wand on this one.

w2.gif

Wand back on the juice = nighty night Sonnen.

I can't wait for this fight. They're both way past their primes, but they both really want to hurt each other- well, at the very least, they both really want money. Chael will sell it.

Lol at the flip flops

Makes no difference

LOL at Wanderlei eh eeh noises lol.

Just watched this again, Look at all the cowards on Team Wandy punching Chael when he is down with Wandy on top of him. I seen at least two of three brazilians throwing boxes at Chael when he was on the ground.

Fucking joke. No respect for Silva after this.

I'm no fan of Chael but the Brazilian coach boasting about having hit Chael a few times in midst of the confusion was pretty disgusting

Just watched this again, Look at all the cowards on Team Wandy punching Chael when he is down with Wandy on top of him. I seen at least two of three brazilians throwing boxes at Chael when he was on the ground.

So you don't respect Silva for something he did not do that he had no control over? That makes perfect sense. I guess if one person is rude to you at your local Starbucks or whatever you have no respect for everyone there despite them obviously not being involved with the rudeness that occurred. Sensible.

<mma4>

always start the fight with a slap

also why did nobody try to stop the fight when they were squaring up they all waited until the takedown

oh and that one cunt punching Chael in the back
Drama...... Who the fuck slaps someone especially wanderlei dude would throw a haymaker it was staged

that's becuase brazilians can be pieces of shit.

If by pay per view you mean they will pay me to view it................. sure I guess im in.

Lol it's fake.

Also, they're all wearing women's flip flops.

So you don't respect Silva for something he did not do that he had no control over? That makes perfect sense. I guess if one person is rude to you at your local Starbucks or whatever you have no respect for everyone there despite them obviously not being involved with the rudeness that occurred. Sensible.

<mma4>
No respect for him over starting the whole thing, perhaps I should have made it more clear, he clearly started it and went looking for it.

Chael by blanket. I know Wand has a BB but I see lay and pray in his future.

I had high hopes for Chael-Tito, but not this fight.

Back