Wanderlei Silva takes another shot at Mark Hunt

imo Wand won their match in PRIDE, he dominated the fight on the ground with lots of tkds and good gnp, Hunt just landed 2 good punches and that butt-drop power bomb

Last edited:
i dont think any person needing a shitload of plastic surgery to reconfigure their face should be calling anyone else ugly

Wand was never the same after the Hunt fight. He took some scary sturikes that fight

Sigh....Hunt did give up his neck pretty easily....Wands got him there....

Are you retarded?

Wand is black belt
I´m a big fan of Wand but he´s brown level wearing a black belt, though we should recognise his BJJ/ grappling defense game must be one of the best if not the best ever

I´m a big fan of Wand but he´s brown level wearing a black belt, though we should recognise his BJJ/ grappling defense game must be one of the best if not the best ever

Still >>>>> than hunto

prime roidy silva couldnt sub a whitebelt hunt
NxquFPW.jpg

Hunto would smash him so bad.

Yes, now, while being 60+ lbs bigger than him.

Hunt didn’t smash him during their athletic primes. He got lucky to get the decision in that fight.

Completely random but I was binging on fightpass and went down a Pride rabbit hole and I watched Cro Cop vs Wand I again

Prime Wand was tough as hell, he ate them Cro Cop liver kicks and kept going like a mad man.
AnotherElderlyApe-small.gif

Mark Hunt basically ended Wanderlei's career in Pride. And if Mark Hunt has White belt BJJ then what does that make Wandy?

Wanderlei is just setting up a rematch money grab in Bellator. Huge fan of Wandy. I was disappointed the way he acted after losing to Chael.

wanderlei calling someone ugly?

that's rich

Lol, Wanderlei calling someone else ugly. Like Rampage said, the guy does not only have a cauliflower ears, the guy has a cauliflower face. With all the surgeries on top, he looks like an ugly tranny at best. He does not need a helloween mask once a year.
Lol the character baraka from mortal kombat is based off of Wandy

s-l640.jpg

Back