Wanderlei Silva takes another shot at Mark Hunt

Who cares what Wanderroid Silva has to say about anything?

Lol, Wanderlei calling someone else ugly. Like Rampage said, the guy does not only have a cauliflower ears, the guy has a cauliflower face. With all the surgeries on top, he looks like an ugly tranny at best. He does not need a helloween mask once a year.
Hmmmm, I wonder what robotic humanoid transvestite you could be thinking about?

Wanderlei still has salt in his mouth from getting his ass beat by hunt.

images
Not really it was a pretty even fight that Wand probably should have gotten the decision in

It was short notice for Wand too...and Hunt outweighed him by 100 pounds....not to mention most everybody knows that was a win for Wand.

Wand had been in a training camp for a fight, Hunt hadn't. If I remember rightly he took the fight on a few days notice. I wouldn't of minded if Silva got the nod, but can't say I was too bothered by the outcome because Hunt beat the shit out of him. Even worse for Wand, it was Hunts third MMA fight.

And if course he had a large weight advantage, bit he's not exactly built like Anthony Joshua. He is the same height as Wand and carries around a serious amount of lard on himself.

At the end of the day an MMA veteran and legend of the sport got beat up and lost to a short notice fighter with hardly any MMA experience.

Wanderlei had over 10 times as many mma fights as Hunt when they fought,had a 16 fight winning streak going when Hunt beat him and probably should have gotten the decision iirc,he's still all kinds of salty.Gotta love Silva as a fighter,but that's one ugly ass fella.

Lol, Wanderlei calling someone else ugly. Like Rampage said, the guy does not only have a cauliflower ears, the guy has a cauliflower face. With all the surgeries on top, he looks like an ugly tranny at best. He does not need a helloween mask once a year.
cris-cyborg-hijab-750.jpg
what is he doing here??

Wandy v Hunt 2 for Rizin, obviously. Wandy already announced he'd be coming back. Hunt hates the UFC. Makes sense.

It's been 14 years since Hunto split-decisioned him, and Wand is still bitter.

<36>

BTW, a thread about Hunto being a white belt got wastelanded.

It's good to see that it's also the opinion of professional fighters.

<JonesLaugh>

he lost to hunto when he had 3 pro fights, an adult calling another man ugly is pure cringe

Actually I'm team Wand in this one.Mark Hunt is irritating with all his steroids drama show.Crying about Werdum fight...

Wand likes talking shit to fighters who have just lost. Did the same with Vitor after the Anderson fight. When Vitor calls him out he ducks him, cherry picks Leben only to get KTFO face down ass up.

Hunt would kill him

He arguably won that fight. Outweighed by a lot and Hunt almost did a Rampage where he was confused when they gave the split decision victory to him.

Yup. Another example of Hunt underperforming against a guy he has a massive size advantage on.

he lost to hunto when he had 3 pro fights, an adult calling another man ugly is pure cringe
Yet most of the posts in this thread are bashing a fighter named the Axemurderers looks. Hes a fighter not a model. Every woman ive ever dated has had to point out how ugly Wand is, like i give a fuck lol. MMA match with Wand = striking match, something Hunt was very familiar with, and Hunt arguably lost to a guy he outweighed by a hundred pounds.

Wandy v Hunt 2 for Rizin, obviously. Wandy already announced he'd be coming back. Hunt hates the UFC. Makes sense.

I would watch... then again that's from an ex massive fan, I want to see him get crushed by Hunt after all the BS from him over the last 5 years or so.

Yup. Another example of Hunt underperforming against a guy he has a massive size advantage on.

In Hunts third MMA fight at short notice against an opponent that was on every PED known to man at the time. GTFO with that shit.

Back