Wanderlei Silva takes another shot at Mark Hunt

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“Fat, ugly, and white belt jiu-jitsu”

Setting up that rematch in Bellator/rizin? Thoughts?

“Fat, ugly, and white belt jiu-jitsu”

Setting up that rematch in Bellator/rizin? Thoughts?

Oleinik would've tied all Wanderlei's limbs into one round knot and played basketball with him.

Mark Hunt is brown belt bjj, and this fight was fixed. Wanderlei should know this.

Hunt isn't ugly.

With some basic better ground, hunt would have won that fight, I believe.

Oh, and atomic butt drop.

Ugly??? Hunt is totally handsome (face only)

Lol, Wanderlei calling someone else ugly. Like Rampage said, the guy does not only have a cauliflower ears, the guy has a cauliflower face. With all the surgeries on top, he looks like an ugly tranny at best. He does not need a helloween mask once a year.

Completely random but I was binging on fightpass and went down a Pride rabbit hole and I watched Cro Cop vs Wand I again

Prime Wand was tough as hell, he ate them Cro Cop liver kicks and kept going like a mad man.

mark-hunt-atomic-butt-drop.gif

Lol, Wanderlei calling someone else ugly. Like Rampage said, the guy does not only have a cauliflower ears, the guy has a cauliflower face. With all the surgeries he look slike an ugly trany at best. He does not need a helloween costume.

<Dany07>

Wanderlei still has salt in his mouth from getting his ass beat by hunt.

images

Hunt would sleep Wand nowadays

Wouldn't take much more than a jab

Wanderlei is about to fight Rampage. Iam sure Hunt will be waiting at his keyboard.

Wanderlei “The Irony Murderer” Silva.

This would sting more if wand wasn't one of the most heinously ugly men to have ever lived.

He also lost to Hunt while juiced out of his mind, and Hunt took the fight on short notice.

Back