Wanderlei Silva shoves and scares Chael Sonnen during staredown

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Chael talking mad shit on the mic but soon when he's face to face with a REAL man, he get Bambi legs and shit.

WAR WAND

Chael has faced scarier fighters than Wanderlei. I highly doubt he gives a fuck.

I'm still not convinced this beef is real. I think they actually got together & planned this beef out

Chael behaved in a similar manner when Wanderlei got in his face right before the infamous brawl on TUF Brazil, he doesn't seem to like physical confrontations much.

Chael behaved in a similar manner when Wanderlei got in his face right before the infamous brawl on TUF Brazil, he doesn't seem to like physical confrontations much.

Yeah, but that didn't go well for Wand

Yeah, but that didn't go well for Wand

That's besides the point. Chael is quick to crack jokes on Wanderlei but when they are face-to-face he gets all sheepish and tries to deescalate the situation. I don't believe he's afraid though, he just doesn't like getting into fist fights outside of the cage if it can be avoided.

Chael talking mad shit on the mic but soon when he's face to face with a REAL man, he get Bambi legs and shit.

WAR WAND

Chael, the guy who took prime Anderson Silva to the brink is scared of old ass shot Wand? LMFAO at this point a leaf would crack Wand's chin.

That was crazy. Got to love Wand and Chael.

Probably just scared if it escalates to more than a push he could lose out on the fight/payday and likely thinks Wand is dumb enough to actually fight him 2 days before hand.

The American Gangster will school Wanderlei "The Pride of Brazil" Silva on June 24.

Chael, the guy who took prime Anderson Silva to the brink is scared of old ass shot Wand? LMFAO at this point a leaf would crack Wand's chin.

Yep the same Chael who got submitted by Spider, then did a doofy spinning back fist towards the cage and tko'd by Spider again. Ya boy have no more PEDs to save him. Wand will end him!

I just laugh when clueless fans think any particular fighter is 'scared'.

I saw nothing in that clip that suggests Chael was concerned at all...just a typical hot-headed Wand who gets triggered by barely a word being spoken lol

A black dude representing Hot97 asked Chael and Wand "what do you see is the ch__k in each other's armor?" He intentionally chose the word "ch__k" instead of crack or slit.

Why did he have to use an offensive word when there was no need for it and Scott Coker (Asian American) was present?

A black dude representing Hot97 asked Chael and Wand "what do you see is the ch__k in each other's armor?" He intentionally chose the word "ch__k" instead of crack or slit.

Why did he have to use an offensive word when there was no need for it and Scott Coker (Asian American) was present?

I mean its probably a phrase worth retiring to avoid confusion. But (and I dont speak for asians obviously) I don't think its racist with how it was use.

chin.k
  1. a narrow opening or crack, typically one that admits light.
When ESPN used to to describe Jeremy Linn's poor play it was racist.

Either way best to just use a different phrase to avoid such debates regardless of intent.

Also aware i'm seriously responding to what is probably a troll post.

Yep the same Chael who got submitted by Spider, then did a doofy spinning back fist towards the cage and tko'd by Spider again. Ya boy have no more PEDs to save him. Wand will end him!
Neither does wand.

Coker seemed half-amused/half going thru the motions. Man needs a vacation.

I'm not afraid to say it, Wandy is a hot-head.

Back