Wanderlei Silva shots fired at Rampage

Prime Wand happened

AnotherElderlyApe-size_restricted.gif
the axe murderer made another victim that night

I wonder what footage rampage could reply with....
Nothing as brutal as that, it was nasty when wand got slept by page in ufc but rampage got brutally kod in that video, surprised he came back from that, never seen anyone eat so many knees still standing.

Sure but it’s hard to place a value on using roids and peds per person, it is a case by case type thing and we all know Wandy had the good stuff obviosuly.

You using condit as an example is not the same as Wandy since condit was clean his whole career and never had the advantage of using peds to heal injuries are potentially prevent them. Hell you never know, if Wandy didn’t use peds early on, maybe he gets injured and doesn’t bounce back. That is why you can not compare the two…regardless losing to a 1-5 Leben is pretty embarrassing.
I agree with some of what you are saying here but many of Wand's opponents were also known or suspected PED users. Hendo got his TRT license right before he rematched Wand in Vegas. That was Hendo's first fight on TRT.

Rampage has also admitted to taking Testosterone in the UFC. Chael and Vitor obviously. Many suspected Arona and Cro Cop, etc.

All the fights in Japan were an even playing field though so it doesn't matter now. A lot of guys were probably on some shit.

Anderson and Jones may have been roiding the whole time too, but they also beat some roided up dudes too just like Wand did. We can't just discredit everything Wand accomplished or else we would have to toss out the success of Jon Jones, because he was actually cheating and breaking the rules, so Jon's situation is even worse.

I agree with some of what you are saying here but many of Wand's opponents were also known or suspected PED users. Hendo got his TRT license right before he rematched Wand in Vegas. That was Hendo's first fight on TRT.

Rampage has also admitted to taking Testosterone in the UFC. Chael and Vitor obviously. Many suspected Arona and Cro Cop, etc.

All the fights in Japan were an even playing field though so it doesn't matter now. A lot of guys were probably on some shit.

Anderson and Jones may have been roiding the whole time too, but they also beat some roided up dudes too just like Wand did. We can't just discredit everything Wand accomplished or else we would have to toss out the success of Jon Jones, because he was actually cheating and breaking the rules, so Jon's situation is even worse.

You are arguing something that I never refuted. All I said was that you cannot compare a known roider and ped user like Wandy to a clean fighter in Condit.

But your blanket statement that “well everybody uses so it’s equal” is just wrong on many levels. The benefits can differ from person to person, also the strength of the ped can differ from drug to drug. As you can see Wandy had the good stuff which helped him have a long and, for the most part, injury free career. This is why condit and Wandy can never be compared. If condit had the luxury of using peds he would be able to train harder and fight/train through injuries. En0ugh with stupid comparisons bud.

Wandy was a good fighter, way overrated on this site…had good wins tho, good for him!

Still, even after 40 fights…losing to zombie Leben is embarrassing!

Let these old men bang, bro.

Would watch

Fan of both guys

You are arguing something that I never refuted. All I said was that you cannot compare a known roider and ped user like Wandy to a clean fighter in Condit.

But your blanket statement that “well everybody uses so it’s equal” is just wrong on many levels. The benefits can differ from person to person, also the strength of the ped can differ from drug to drug. As you can see Wandy had the good stuff which helped him have a long and, for the most part, injury free career. This is why condit and Wandy can never be compared. If condit had the luxury of using peds he would be able to train harder and fight/train through injuries. En0ugh with stupid comparisons bud.

Wandy was a good fighter, way overrated on this site…had good wins tho, good for him!

Overrated in what regard? He was in a organization with animals juiced as was he. With a rule set that allowed knees and soccer kicks to downed opponents. Shit was savage as fuck and he survived it and still continues to fight.

Also worth mentioning he stepped the fuck up and fought CroCop, suffered having his head blown off. You think a dude like condit would step to someone like Yoel? Fuck outta my thread.

Overrated in what regard? He was in a organization with animals juiced as was he. With a rule set that allowed knees and soccer kicks to downed opponents. Shit was savage as fuck and he survived it and still continues to fight.

Also worth mentioning he stepped the fuck up and fought CroCop, suffered having his head blown off. You think a dude like condit would step to someone like Yoel? Fuck outta my thread.

Maybe that was the wrong word but I have seen people say he is top 3 lhw ever and I just don’t see that. Dc and jones are obv 1 and 2…3rd could be a lot of different fighters I guess. Like I said though, he is a good fighter with good wins. Fought in pride and ufc which I respect him for, never dodged or ducked anybody either!

Condits performance since usada has us wondering about him too. He's never been suspended but he used to be insanely ripped with endless cardio...js

Such violence and aggression. That’s when fighting didn’t seem like a sport as much as just two guys beating the shit out of each other.

I think rampage takes this. Big fan of both guys but i think rampage's in tact jaw makes the difference.

Back