Wanderlei Silva officially kicks off campaign for a seat in the Brazilian congress

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"For October’s elections in Brazil, however, Silva will run for a seat in the Brazilian congress as a federal deputy, he announced on his social media."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...off-campaign-seat-brazilian-congress-bellator

Soon...

8rome.jpg

Last edited:
He should run against Shogun...it would be a very close result.

ufc-gay-wanderlei.jpg

I remember when the very first pics of him 'post plastic surgery' appeared on hear and everyone thought it was a very bad hoax.

Someone who is punch drunk with CTE... perfect for politics.

Hopefully nobody pisses him off.

Wanderlei Silva want to represent all the Thugs from Brazil,
he want to make Corruption great again

No offence to Wandy. I heard that he's from Curitiba and people there are more educated.

No offence to Wandy. I heard that he's from Curitiba and people there are more educated.

That's basically getting more into the south where you have a culture grown out of western European immigrant farmers rather than plantations.

Pathetic, honestly. I love Wanderlei as a fighter, but him trying to profit from politics is not cool.

So, is he going to represent the Coconut party?
Sonnen-apprentice.png

Isn’t the former soccer star, Romario, also doing something in Brazilian politics?

Now the world trade of death and flip flops will be more successful than ever. Thank you Brazil. Thank you Wandy. Either you accept he flip flops or you deal with Wand. Kind of like silver or bullets tactic used by Pablo Escobar. Flip flops or Wandy.

Impudent whelp

Back