Wanderlei Silva must be arrested and have charges pressed immediately

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
like i mean wtf was that???? what was up wit dis whole event?

wand hittin chael like that post-fight while chael was gettin interviewed was not cool and technically thats assault and if chael wants to he could eeeeeasily press charges and get wand sent to prison for assault and battery

this would send a msg to evry1 in the lockerrom make sure they know this behavior will NOT be tolerated

a fighter pressing charges on a shove like that would be the biggest bitch in the world

a fighter pressing charges on a shove like that would be the biggest bitch in the world
then what does a fighter hitting a fighter while they gettin interviewed cuz u salty that u lost makes you???

wand being a whiny little baby, nothing new.

got embarrassed.

its in NY

im sure the commission will act accordingly.

thou Wand laid on his back like he was being paid for it, so maybe they wont be to harsh on him.

Are you retarded?

Lol TS is a pussy. I bet he's the kinda guy that would call the cops if he ever lost a fight on the street.

I know you're trolling, but this is Chael Sonnen laying on top of Wanderlei Silva for 15 minutes level of bad trolling.

Battery is the physical act.

Assault is the threat of physical act.

lol it wasn't a hit, it was a shove. And it wasn't even a hard shove

5314a27f3db682d8158cf897ff7690dff303d8b76d6964e52261554646ef4dc9.jpg

"assault and battery" for a push?

That would be the least gangster move in MMA history.

like i mean wtf was that???? what was up wit dis whole event?

wand hittin chael like that post-fight while chael was gettin interviewed was not cool and technically thats assault and if chael wants to he could eeeeeasily press charges and get wand sent to prison for assault and battery

this would send a msg to evry1 in the lockerrom make sure they know this behavior will NOT be tolerated
excellent avatar my mine. being serious cool as shite

That shove was disgusting

I've never seen a more shocking act in my life

@UL explain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back