Wanderlei Silva joins upcoming cryptocurrency!

There were likes in 2015.
New layout was added in December 2015 I believe. Which is one month after OP's last post before this thread.
I guess someone could have liked one of his old posts after the fact tho, but this is rare unless someone necros a thread.

War Wand!!! Sad how most MMA fans turned on him. He was a god on here but MMA fans suck and newbie MMA fans suck more. <{hughesimpress}>

Lol. This really looks like a scam ICO.

Wand must need money badly if he is lending his name to a ponzi scheme.

New layout was added in December 2015 I believe. Which is one month after OP's last post before this thread.
I guess someone could have liked one of his old posts after the fact tho, but this is rare unless someone necros a thread.
Use your quest for facts for good. You are smart and have much patience to sift through those messages. Be confident, find something you love, and bury yourself in your work. You are very intelligent.

Lol. This really looks like a scam ICO.

Wand must need money badly if he is lending his name to a ponzi scheme.
As if Wanderlei’s name adds any value to any stock lmfao <45>

As if Wanderlei’s name adds any value to any stock lmfao <45>

Lmao I know right. Brain damaged prize fighters are probably not the guys to be taking advice from when it comes to investing your hard earned money in cryptographic software.

Based on Wands last years, and his decisions..
I think I'll pass.

Wanderlei has used his calculator and he says it's a win!

Crypto currency to me, is an affluent, recreational pasttime, with tinges of gambling ala. wine speculation.

90% of investors have almost no knowledge of the market, and use it as a topic of conversation to appear esotericly intelligent.

The only thing more worrying having Wandy as your investment adviser would be having him as your English teacher.

Back