Wand just invited Aldo to Rizin

I thought the UFC did a lot for Wanderlei. They gave him the TUF opportunity & a lot of fights. I don't understand how he thinks the UFC fucked him over or made empty promises.

Can't wait for these
jose-aldo-soccer-kicks-o.gif

UFC screwed it all, but people will bash Wand and Aldo...

On one hand I didn't like Aldo too much but on the other hand I'd love to see him fight in Rizin. Also, I want the roided Wand to fight.

I don't know who Aldo would fight at Rizin, but it would be a lot of fun to watch Aldo soccer kick someone.

So his will to stop fighting due to theUFC being a circus. Will be ended by him going to a company that books Bob Sapp, a two hundred fifty pound chick against girls half her size.

Funny. I wish Wand hadn't gone off the deep end. He used to be one of my all time favorites and it's sad his stuff after fighting has ruined him for me in a lot of ways.

If treatment of fighters is Aldo's main problem, then Rizin might be for him. Some people don't need their org to have a star studded roster to be happy. Askren seems happy.

I learned a while back during that beef with Chael, the lies and crying about being paid hundreds of thousands to fight and being "disrespected" to those cheese 1997 wrestling dark room promo videos with the cheesy heavy guitar riffs to never watch another Wanderlei video or take him seriously again unless somebody is talking shit about him like Crazy Horse's post fight vid.

Wand is more cringe than salty Mark Hunt.

Who the fuck would Aldo even fight over there? Cruickshank?

post-47273-kate-upton-laughing-gif-Imgur-iuhI.gif

Who is that?

Wanderlei is such a good guy.
I really would prefer Aldo fight there if he won't fight in UFC.
Would be such waste if he decided to retire.

Lol who the fuck would he fight, Kron Gracie? Or Krazy Horse?

Who is he going to fight in the ufc? His division isn't stacked and he beat everyone who matters except Conor...and the whole reason he is wanting to leave is because Conor is not defending his belt against him.

Rizin has really perfected the fighting aspect with the elbows, kicks, and 10 minute first rounds. It has brought me back to, who would win a fist fight in a real life situation type of feel. If they can keep delivering and pull some quality fighters like Aldo it could make for an exciting organization

lol, realistic like little asians pushing you away from the ropes every 5 seconds

I learned a while back during that beef with Chael, the lies and crying about being paid hundreds of thousands to fight and being "disrespected" to those cheese 1997 wrestling dark room promo videos with the cheesy heavy guitar riffs to never watch another Wanderlei video or take him seriously again unless somebody is talking shit about him like Crazy Horse's post fight vid.

Wand is more cringe than salty Mark Hunt.

Who the fuck would Aldo even fight over there? Cruickshank?

post-47273-kate-upton-laughing-gif-Imgur-iuhI.gif

I just liked your post and I don't even know what the fuck you said. Didn't read..... Distracted.

Needs more greyscale, incoherent ramblings and venum gear.

Back