Wand just invited Aldo to Rizin

It's sad, one of the GOATs is willing to retire from the sport due to lack of ethic from his boss and people are more worried about "who is he gonna fight there?".

Aldo with soccer kicks, stomps, knees to a downed opponent?

Sign me the fuck up.

Regardless if it was English or Portuguese , dudes so punch drunk nobody can understand him.

Go back to jacking off to your AV ya welcher.
Will do

It's sad, one of the GOATs is willing to retire from the sport due to lack of ethic from his boss and people are more worried about "who is he gonna fight there?".

He's not retiring from the sport, he wants to leave the UFC.

I hope everybody goes to Rizin, tbqh.

Don't do it aldo, you might have lost some popularity since the wec days, but I still live in hope of another flying switch knee ko.

How can you not get emotional with this video? Fuck. Wand is a fucking hero. So is Aldo.

My God guys... u just cant take anything seriously .... sherdog forum itself is becoming a full garbage and wasteland. .

Wanderlei is very good giving props to who deserves. ... very good vídeo actually.

Remember when Wandy was cool, fun, and entertaining. Now he's just a bitter washed up fighter. Talk about getting old disgracefully.

Wand looks small. It's scary that he will fight UBER CRO COP.

Wand said he had indisputable evidence taht the UFC asked him to take dives? Where is it man?!

One thing for sure, I would watch.

Say what you want but Rizin really drew my attention. I'm not watching Bellator apart from few fights here and there but with Rizin, I'm interested in many aspects, not only the fight aspect, so I actually don't want to miss the next Rizin event.

That is great. Aldo should get rid of Dana and his contract and take Wanderlei's offer.

Wand said he had indisputable evidence taht the UFC asked him to take dives? Where is it man?!
Not what he said

And if you don't believe certain things are rigged in the UFC

You are a clown

Rizin has really perfected the fighting aspect with the elbows, kicks, and 10 minute first rounds. It has brought me back to, who would win a fist fight in a real life situation type of feel. If they can keep delivering and pull some quality fighters like Aldo it could make for an exciting organization

If they can get a stronghold on talent coming out of that area of the world, while acquiring disgruntled yet still talented top 10 guys it could take off again.

I've spent five out of the last ten years around Asia, and miss a premier organisation over there. I like the rounds, the rules, and scoring better. The ring does have some disadvantages though, but all in all it's more enjoyable to me.

Are you guys really in denial that the UFC doesn't do stuff based on rankings? I didn't watch, I'm sure it's a bit over the top as is most of Wanderlei's stuff, but it's not like he doesn't have a point.

If you're an MMA fan, do you want the best possible fights based on rankings? Or do you want them based on what gets more PPV buys? I prefer it being a sport and the ranking system, but, to each their own.

I think most want it to be based on rankings. What people are tired of is the over exaggerations and pretending that the whole sport is going down the drain because the UFC is doing a few fun/money fights. Are we just going to ignore the hundreds and hundreds of times the UFC put the top contender in with the title holder now? Is Wonderboy not fighting Woodley at 205 now? Stipe just fought Reem. We get it they don't always get it right but please show me this perfect promotion who always does things right and never sets up money fights. No promotion is going to be perfect they all have their flaws and will continue to have flaws.

Aldo vs Bibi superfight after Aldo KO's Kron. Better than sitting on the shelf.

Back