Wand is fixin to take out the trash

20170623080959_14_Silva.JPG

For Wanderlai Silva, he's in bad shape. It might be the worst shape he's been in before a fight.

I figured he would infuse himself with Vitors Jesus juice before this fight.

Not a good sign mang.

For Wanderlai Silva, he's in bad shape. It might be the worst shape he's been in before a fight.

Not a good sign mang.

Dad bod catches up to us all, there is no escaping it. Can't wait for it to land on TAM in a few years, they'll have to remake the oiled up fight club pic.

Matter of fact, I don't think Cody is in there, definitely needs an update.

Why do you say that? Is that because Wandy's wrestling is better then Chael and Tito's combined? This forum is going to be soo sweet when Chael embarrass another Chute box fighter.
Chael really embarrassed Anderson Silva when he lost by submission and ended up testing positive.

Wand is in for a tough lesson, I guess...

Leave it to a guy with a Conor avatar to be a fighter bashing prick. Wand would KO Conor easier than he did Keith Jardine.
Don't bring Conor and Wand together, you'll end up taking an axe to the head and tons of trash talk while you're crying for the Wand-bulance!

Not a good sign mang.

Agree but I honestly have a lot of repect for these guys who were enhanced for years toughing it out and fighting clean, can't be easy with a compromised endocrine system.

He looked like Amanda Nunes at the weigh in. Good grief.

70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif

The American Gangster is gonna destroy the two and a half brain cells that Wanderlei still has.

Wanted to see this Wand
The one that when I sent this clip to FRB he started crying because Cael spent like 30 minutes with them

Both are old , battle worn, Chael looks physically a little better but looks can be deceiving.

Could go either way. Hope it is a respectable outing by both they deserve a memorable war for the masters. Hope no low blows, eye pokes or back of the head shots etc...

Back