Wand is fixin to take out the trash

You didn't see the weigh-ins, did you? Wandy is looking like Vitor at this point.

If the Shael that showed up against Cheetoz is present, Wandy will rape him.

tito-taps-chael.jpg
Tito tapped. Clealrly to be honest lol, watch the tape

Yeh definitely miss the old wand. New wand is a baby and looks like a weird ass retard. They butchered him SO bad with surgery he's completely unrecognizable.

Wand has trouble with wrestlers and chael will dry hump him to a victory. Wand is way passed his pride days!

I'm going to LOL so bad when Chael takes out the second SB fighter. I love Shogun, but Wand is a hypocritical douchebag who I love to watch lose. Even better when he loses to someone the likes of Chael...The butthurt will be enormous.<{ohyeah}>

Wand hasn't fought in 4 years and it showed at weigh ins. He's been living the good life I'm sure. Wand needs tremendous amounts of horse meat to capture the Wand of old.

I'm not sure what to think about this one.

Chael is obviously intelligent enough to know that Wand will come in angry and charge at him, giving up easy takedown after easy take down. So on the one hand Chael should take this easily.

But Chael is also a quitter, and if Wand does clip him or stuff a takedown or two and put him in any danger, Chael will surely roll over and quit.

And they both look like there's been an orange shortage lately, so that's even.

The odds seem about spot on with Wand at +145.

If the Shael that showed up against Cheetoz is present, Wandy will rape him.

tito-taps-chael.jpg

Why do you say that? Is that because Wandy's wrestling is better then Chael and Tito's combined? This forum is going to be soo sweet when Chael embarrass another Chute box fighter.

Back