Walmart is getting sued for locking up "black" beauty products

good lawd, my boy's wife was ADA and was over there

I was only there for my last six months after Germany, was in 1AD 2BDE for a FSC for an Artillery BN. Spent 4 of the 6 months there in NIE at White Sands

good times?
Hell Naw, this place sucks, cant wait till im done rebuilding my credit. Im gone!

What are you blabbering on about? In both cases the company is getting sued.
I'm babbling about what lefty loons on this site do, consistently. It was right there at the top of my post.
Learn to read, thank you.

I'm babbling about what lefty loons on this site do, consistently. It was right there at the top of my post.
Learn to read, thank you.
You're babbling about strawmen that exist in your head only. Standard for you I guess.

You're babbling about strawmen that exist in your head only. Standard for you I guess.
Strawmen? WTF are you talking about? Did I try to distort your argument? That would be kind of hard to do since you don't have one. But since you failed to perceive a commonly expressed sentiment around here, I'm not surprised you missed my point as well.

FWIW I'm glad google is getting sued and I hope they lose, bigly.

I worked in inner city Stl. North side. Every store that carried this shit kept it locked up. Even the Dollar Store. Minority owned businesses do it too.

So fucking tired of this race crap. You're a decent person or you're not.

The wig shops look like Fort Knox.

But there are still racist people and companies out there. Sorry you don't like that .

Last edited:
Stand by for incredible mental gymnastics from a leftist loon

Didn't whites steal others lands? If they are you going to make a stupid statement that blacks steal, and whites to that list too lol.

A private business should be able to secure whichever items they want.

The smart bet is to lock up things which have a high chance to be stolen.

??? Right?

I was in a Walmart the other day and pretty much the whole electronic section is now in locked cases.

But there are still racist people and companies out there. Sorry you don't like that .

Can't believe I'd entertain such low brow stupidity buuuuut... Yes, there are individual racists. You're one.

Show me a racist company. Black owned wig stores get a pass...

Can't believe I'd entertain such low brow stupidity buuuuut... Yes, there are individual racists. You're one.

Show me a racist company. Black owned wig stores get a pass...

Didn't Tommy Hilfiger says his clothes in his stores were many for white people?

Every race has conquered. Even yours. False equivalent

Doesn't make it right is my point. Some whites always try to blame others instead of taking responsibility for their behaviors. Stealing is wrong was my point.

Doesn't make it right is my point. Some whites always try to blame others instead of taking responsibility for their behaviors. Stealing is wrong was my point.

That's not relegated to whites. C'mon...

I know... but when you bring something up they do wrong, they say we'll others did the same... it wrong to start with lol.

I don't. Criminals are criminals are criminals... I'm intellectually honest and consistent.

Scum is scum.

Back