Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with other posters as far as Beth. Why the hell did they kill her off? That was shocking for sure and really hit me hard but they could have done so much more with her character at that point. She finally got her own arc and story and relationship with Daryl and Noah and then boom! killed her off just to make a mid season shocker! It was stupid to waste your future on a 1 time event.

I agree with other posters as far as Beth. Why the hell did they kill her off? That was shocking for sure and really hit me hard but they could have done so much more with her character at that point. She finally got her own arc and story and relationship with Daryl and Noah and then boom! killed her off just to make a mid season shocker! It was stupid to waste your future on a 1 time event.

They only gave her more character development so her death would have impact with the audience.

They only gave her more character development so her death would have impact with the audience.

At least us as audience cared about her death. There is nobody left who we really care about. I'll admit her death was probably the hardest for me. Either her or the way Herschel got killed. His death was rough too.

At least us as audience cared about her death. There is nobody left who we really care about. I'll admit her death was probably the hardest for me. Either her or the way Herschel got killed. His death was rough too.

You mean Neil or whoeverthefuck didn’t make you upset?

I’m still not over Beth and Hershel dying. God I loved him.

yeah it was really stupid, why would they even give her a shining moment and get people to start liking her and then kill her off the same season?

Beth was awesome that season it was stupid to kill her off, that was a good season too when she got kidnapped, they made it seem like Daryl finally had a love interest or friend, he was opening up to her for the first time, but what is weird is they never touched on Daryls background again

Beth saw he had a book about being abused or something in his bag.

They killed off so many characters, I have no clue what the hell they are doing, if I had to guess it has to do with GREED, thinking of the future and not wanting to have to pay the more.

I wish Beth was still part of the show, and I also wish they never killed of Glenn, they already strayed from the comics, I heard that Glenn wasn't supposed to die but some Walking dead site leaked that it was Abraham who dies, so they decided last minute to reshoot and kill Glenn also

Just so they could shock the fans and prove them wrong.

Also making Rick and Michionne a couple shows Greed, kill two birds with one stone, they first decided to let that blonde come in then decide to kill her off, Rick has no sexual chemistry with Michionne, yet in order to safe from paying another cast member money the writer decided hey lets make Rick and Michionne a couple

that was another out of the blue pairing, because there has to be a lead up and walking dead gave us no build up or lead into that relationship at all.

All they are doing is stupid shock moments and deaths.

By the way did Dwights wife die? I dont remember all I remember is she left a note or something.

Herschel dying was horrible, I liked Herschel he was the wise old owl and they needed that, it sucks man. they better start casting some more interesting characters and not kill them off because they show is empty and lonely all the regulars are gone. only a handful left.

Beths death was messed up, because that entire season they gave her more moments than her sister Maggie, and she showed character that we never saw before. Plus her and Daryl would have out-shinned Glenn and Maggie, I kinda feel I know why they killed her off because they knew Daryls fans would latch onto her if she became Daryls girlfriend on the show than they wouldn't be able to kill her off, because she is aligned with Daryl and it would piss the fan girls off.

I watch walking dead now with no more enjoyment, they killed off the majority of the main characters, they have nobody left who is interesting, the show needs to end already.

Al you have left is Rick, Daryl, Carol, Maggie

they should have left Glenn live which was what they originally were going to do but decided last minute to include him in the death because idiots were leaking the spoiler, but also that is what they get for doing a stupid cliffhanger to try and boost ratings for a premiere.

Morgan might be killed off after season 8.

Im guessing they might kill off Rick and just make Maggie the lead next season or something like that.

25158390_2018415371689325_1882382942911204392_n.jpg

I miss Glenn now, if they were gonna kill of Carl why not just keep Glenn, but I heard the cast said the writers are constantly changing the direction of the show its unpredictable and aren't given the entire script only sections of it so they cant read a head since its constantly changing during filming

They were initially going to let Glenn live and kill Abraham but since someone released a spoiler online they decided to kill Glenn as well because the writers wanted an element of shock, kinda lame why is Kirkman allowing Gimple so much control, now Gimple is the executive producer of Fear he might mess this show up too.

Maggie without Glenn seems weird, so much of her arc revolved around Glenn, right now she looks like a beaten sullen person, hallow never smiling.

They killed off way to many characters, and next is Morgan.

IMO one of the best actors on the show (Glenn), he really managed to give the walking dead a does of realism. That`s one of the reasons I really was shocked to see they killed him off and I gave them props for going the GOT route.

Maggie should just go crazy now. IMO so many characters are killable right now....Michonne went from a mysterious samurai zombie killer to being Carl`s step mom and having no chemistry with Rick (its not cause she`s black!)

Morgan is just wandering bum with a stick.

IMO one of the best actors on the show (Glenn), he really managed to give the walking dead a does of realism. That`s one of the reasons I really was shocked to see they killed him off and I gave them props for going the GOT route.

Maggie should just go crazy now. IMO so many characters are killable right now....Michonne went from a mysterious samurai zombie killer to being Carl`s step mom and having no chemistry with Rick (its not cause she`s black!)

The rick and michionne thing was last minute they were going to pair rick up with the hot blonde with the abusive husband, what walking dead is doing is called paying main cast money avoidance, they are greedy the writers are also producers so what they are doing is avoiding regualr main cast characters, main cast rick and daryl gets paid more than recurring characters like tara and eugene, they only have rick, micionne, maggie, daryl and carol as regulars now, the rest are getting lower salary while the producers are lining their pockets.

It could also be that since rick and daryl are so loyal to create financial room to pay them a huge raise in pay they killed off or are avoiding introducing new characters. Remember introducing new characters or building on characters like beth would make fans get attached and then it would,be harder to kill them off, only two characters can't be killed off rick grimes and the non comic character daryl, daryl if you look at it is the only guy from the main cast that you can kill off because he has no arc and wont ruin any of the comic story, nothing he is just a man child, with no close relationships on the show yet he cant be killed off because fat overweight southern nerdy white women watch the show because of him and will get mad if you kill him off they are a huge part of the ratings and they will legit throw a riot and boycott.

They killed too many characters so its useless to continue you want to see long time cast survive thats the point, the survival and comminity interaction aspect.

Killing off glenn was another stupid last minute decision, because someone leaked abrahams death and they wanted to shock us.

Who can rick talk with now? Daryl is autistic, ricks son is dead, maggie is a shell of herself since glenns death, morgan is wishy washy? Glenn was the only sane person rick could hold a convo with

At least make it interesting and have that jadis garbage lady riding rick grimes for a favor and michionne walk in. That would have been shocking and funny and add some interesting drama. More than killing off glenn and carl.

The fear the walking dead show is probably going to get ruined now.

Michone has the potential but they butchered her the mystery got lost along the way and Rosita is just meh no character development at all.

I kinda find it funny that wandering off finally got him killed. Getting shot in season 2 didn’t teach that fucker a lesson did it

I watched this Gimple guy on the after-show, after the finale. He really talks about the current state of TWD like it's this amazing thing he's created, and acts like the fans are all into every detail of it. I can't tell if he is just trying to put on a face and sell this bullshit, or if he actually believes he's GRRM or something. It's kinda captivating and cringey as fuck at the same time.

TD_4TAYLOR_1SHOT_V2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back