Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see the trailer for the upcoming TWD game? It’s all CG but I have faith it’ll make for awesome co-op

Not to mention they did Payday and they know co-op games.

Last edited:
It is.

All these posters, most of them saying the same blubbering bullshit.

Dexter was a show badly made from the start, but it had a creative premise. However, after the book was done and after trinity was gone, it was AWFUL. Not only because of the writing, but because of the production quality from the start.

This has been relatively consistent with quality production. The plot holes, the filler episodes, silliness., it's all there. I simply don't care.

At least my posts will stand out.

So because Dexter was worst in your opinion, that makes W.D better somehow? I never watched Dexter, so bringing it up means nothing to me.

This has been relatively consistent with quality production. The plot holes, the filler episodes, silliness., it's all there. I simply don't care.

Quality production? LMAO good one.... You don't care about plot holes and filler episodes? At least your posts will stand out?? Uhhh what? This is your argument for why people are just hating it "because it's cool?"

{<huh}

<YeahOKJen>

What a bunch of nonsense.

Isn't this the first time that we're still on the first thread at half season? That says everything you need to know about how shitty this show has become.

I just want to know more about how the dead came to be and what's happening in other parts of the world. Seems like we may never find out. Honestly, fuck the comics. I don't think copying the comics makes for interesting TV.

Isn't this the first time that we're still on the first thread at half season? That says everything you need to know about how shitty this show has become.

I just want to know more about how the dead came to be and what's happening in other parts of the world. Seems like we may never find out. Honestly, fuck the comics. I don't think copying the comics makes for interesting TV.

Trust me - with everyone who has ever tuned into TWD and FTWD, there’s money there. That’ll be the next series.

TWD may be shit but make no mistake - like comic book movies they’ll exhaust any potential. With Kirkman’s blessing or not.

Wait for it - The Walking Dead: Origins

I hope Carl dies soon. He is a pretty poor actor and very hard to buy as some gritty bad ass kid. He looks like a weakling that's transitioning to a woman.

The show has definitely been entertaining this season but there are so many plot holes and irrational behavior it's getting redic

I'm afraid in case of the small chance I'm wrong about there not being an afterlife. If I had some sort of guarantee, I'd kind of be looking forward to it.

I'm afraid in case of the small chance I'm wrong about there not being an afterlife. If I had some sort of guarantee, I'd kind of be looking forward to it.

72 virgins bro.

They are gonna have coral live through the bite and change like Murphy

they kill off ppl they shouldn't and let others live that should be dead or just go out and create a new person to throw in there like with Daryl. Or like with Tara they have her hookup with the nurse chick but that should've been Heath's woman and then kill her off in Abraham's place and who knows where Heath is. I really thought they was going to let Glenn live due to Abraham not getting killed by Dwight and just having Abraham get beat to death by Negan but nope.

yeah its weird, they killed off so many people in a short time, its weird very messed up.

They killed Abraham, then Glenn, then they kill Sasha, now Carl,

Why are they doing this maybe they dont want to pay regulars salary increases? regulars get paid more than recurring.

Tara is recurring, just like eugene, gabriel, ezekiel, aaron etc these are just supporting guys, and then you have the distant characters like Heath, and then that guy who slept with Carol and the tall bald black guy the ones who dont really talk but are scene there and that white 40 year old woman who sat in the back behind Jesus and Maggie the one with the big butt and wide hips.

Main cast regulars are Rick, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Michionne and Maggie thats all they have left of the main cast and its depressing they killed too many people off, whats the point they ruined the show for real

What ticked me off is when they killed Beth, right when people were just starting to like her and they finally gave her speaking roles and had one of the best episodes where she was able to open Daryl up and get him to reveal some personal details, they killed her off that was stupid too you dont do stupid shit like that man, they think doing shocking deaths is the way to go not really because people dont really care they wanted to see how they could survive as a group.

They even made Michionne and Rick a couple and they have no sexual chemistry, Michionne was like Ricks right hand man, I heard they switched it up last minute and killed off that blond girl before rick could finally bang her.

Its weird I would never think how much I miss Glenn and Abraham now. Eugene would never be missed yet they keep him around on the show.

I hope Carl dies soon. He is a pretty poor actor and very hard to buy as some gritty bad ass kid. He looks like a weakling that's transitioning to a woman.

The show has definitely been entertaining this season but there are so many plot holes and irrational behavior it's getting redic

Carl looks like he wants to be Daryl so bad with the long hair too.

Carl probably got killed off because he was getting taller than his father Rick and the actor who plays Rick didnt want his son to be taller than him....

Jus kidding...or am i

the show gained momentum for me when negan made an entrance and killed off glenn, then it quickly got back to being a soap opera with zombies.

I think its just a money making machine now, they make effort to not over spend making "smart" production decisions.

I still don`t know how many saviors there are, they did a montage of rick`s group killing like a bunch of them but it seems there`s unlimited number of them when they need them to be dangerous again.

Characters can be unbelievably dumb just for the sake of advancing a plot and you just know that no harm is gonna happen to main characters...that`s why I was so pleased when negan showed up and presented a real danger for them. Now the guy just talks and talks.

I still watch it though.

So because Dexter was worst in your opinion, that makes W.D better somehow? I never watched Dexter, so bringing it up means nothing to me.

Quality production? LMAO good one.... You don't care about plot holes and filler episodes? At least your posts will stand out?? Uhhh what? This is your argument for why people are just hating it "because it's cool?"

{<huh}

<YeahOKJen>

What a bunch of nonsense.
.. speaking of nonsense.

the show gained momentum for me when negan made an entrance and killed off glenn, then it quickly got back to being a soap opera with zombies.

I think its just a money making machine now, they make effort to not over spend making "smart" production decisions.

I still don`t know how many saviors there are, they did a montage of rick`s group killing like a bunch of them but it seems there`s unlimited number of them when they need them to be dangerous again.

Characters can be unbelievably dumb just for the sake of advancing a plot and you just know that no harm is gonna happen to main characters...that`s why I was so pleased when negan showed up and presented a real danger for them. Now the guy just talks and talks.

I still watch it though.

I miss Glenn now, if they were gonna kill of Carl why not just keep Glenn, but I heard the cast said the writers are constantly changing the direction of the show its unpredictable and aren't given the entire script only sections of it so they cant read a head since its constantly changing during filming

They were initially going to let Glenn live and kill Abraham but since someone released a spoiler online they decided to kill Glenn as well because the writers wanted an element of shock, kinda lame why is Kirkman allowing Gimple so much control, now Gimple is the executive producer of Fear he might mess this show up too.

Maggie without Glenn seems weird, so much of her arc revolved around Glenn, right now she looks like a beaten sullen person, hallow never smiling.

They killed off way to many characters, and next is Morgan.

Sooooo........... is the bite a zombie bite or human? I feel like they trolled us and it is a human bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back