Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time where @Peteyandjia had to shit out these threads every week because they reached capacity.

I think peteys walking dead thread from season 6 can still be found chugging along trying to fill.
I do remember that at one time TWD threads would receive like 15+ pages each week. It has fallen so much it reminds me of CSI that was very popular in 2000 and went on too long

Judging by the slow number of responses in this thread, the show has really taken a nose dive and no one cares anymore about the shitshow

The battered wives have finally moved out of the house.

The last episode I saw was the one where glen dies and then I stopped watching.

Is Eugene dead yet?

Tires do not deflate that quickly unless you have leaks. I had a project car that sat for 5.5 years and all four tires were still inflated for example without me ever adding air to them. 12v compressors are super common. 120/240v compressors are even more common and Alexandria has generators/electricity so it's not a stretch to think they could have an air compressor among all those garages...

I had to laugh at the group standing there with all those weapons while Negan is just there with a bat talking. Simply open fire and the leader of the saviors and everyone else standing on the platform with him would have been dead in a second at most. I know they have to drag out the story line though...I suppose Father Gabriel is conveniently out of bullets now that he's in the trailer with Negan as well.
was this project car indoors or inside a garage?

I agree. FTWD has zero constraints to source material other than the zombies. I wonder if a show similar to their little webisodes could do well where they visit a new location every episode. They could call it World of the Walking Dead.

If it makes anyone feel any better, even the comic books are starting to get the same stale feel. At this point in the books you either deal with a human threat or a horde threat. I honestly get the feeling Kirkman is ready to cash out. He’s already told people he knows how it’s going to end, it’s just a matter of when.

I think Chandler Riggs is a nice kid and all, but comic Carl would kick the living shit out of TV Carl.

He's also said the comic has several more years of shelf-life, too...

He's also said the comic has several more years of shelf-life, too...

He may have said it, but I don’t believe it. Especially if he keeps getting more active in other media. He’s got another show starting in November. At some point something’s gonna suffer.

I truly felt that the Negan reveal two seasons ago was really great. Those were a few of my favorite episodes of TWD ever. They've somehow managed to turn him into a complete joke. "Did you wear your shit pants? Because, you know, you're gonna be shittin yer pants!"

I guess it's just me, but I was literally dumbfounded by this whole big attack. I can suspend my disbelief for a lot of things, but bolting aluminum siding to their cars and just aimlessly shooting up a building like John Rambo seemed like complete and utter nonsense. Negan is supposed to have number in droves over everyone, yet there was literally NO ONE there to defend them? And Negan just walks right out the front door?

Somehow that episode was rated 89% on RT.

what a shit episode.. that battle was fucking atrocious..

Even the actors said as much on Talking Dead.

The German’s just might be on to something. Post apocalyptic pussy might be hard to come by. Can yo imagine being the guy that finds a warehouse of Real Sex dolls free for the taking?
View attachment 291471

<DisgustingHHH>
Comic Book writing ignores the laws of science and man. Spider man is a perfect example of this.

Yes. Post apocalyptic pussy is a great catch slogan

i watched and have rewatched the walking dead up until season 6 probably 50 times (i run it in the background while working a lot). Season 6 and 7 it seemed "the magic" just kind of disappeared. I used to put it up there with Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game of Thrones for the best shows ever. Now, i didn't even realize the new season starts tonight until I came to sherdog.

Band of Brothers is the best show ever buddeh

lol i just now read a bunch of reviews and a lot of people feel the same as me about this show

The funny thing is usually season openers are two hours, yet this episode was super short filled with commercials and the after show the Talk Dead special for the opener that followed was like two hours an 30 minutes lol

They had the talk dead show longer than the premiere.

They are going to milk this season bad, Fear the walking dead is a lot better, but too unpredictable, Fear group is nothing but a bunch of degenerates, not good people at all, they kill of characters like crazy, out for themselves, while walking dead is the moral good group always doing the right thing and helping others only killing when necessary.

Fear the mom is a sociopath she straight up is a savage with no moral or compassion in her body.

holy shit they got a tiger? and I thought the show was retarded around 3rd season when I stopped watching it lol

I truly felt that the Negan reveal two seasons ago was really great. Those were a few of my favorite episodes of TWD ever. They've somehow managed to turn him into a complete joke. "Did you wear your shit pants? Because, you know, you're gonna be shittin yer pants!"

I guess it's just me, but I was literally dumbfounded by this whole big attack. I can suspend my disbelief for a lot of things, but bolting aluminum siding to their cars and just aimlessly shooting up a building like John Rambo seemed like complete and utter nonsense. Negan is supposed to have number in droves over everyone, yet there was literally NO ONE there to defend them? And Negan just walks right out the front door?

They shot the windows thats what they did, like I said worst EP in the franchise.

I don't know why they wrote this episode like that can't they just make it simple and focus more on the story telling part instead of mindless cut scenes like what the fuck is carl doing with those canned shits!

They shot the windows thats what they did, like I said worst EP in the franchise.

I don't know why they wrote this episode like that can't they just make it simple and focus more on the story telling part instead of mindless cut scenes like what the fuck is carl doing with those canned shits!

charlie-sheen-rampage-o.gif

I was thinking to myself wtf man you guys are wasting bullets just spraying it at the window, wtf?

Its like Fear the walking dead has more competent group even thought are not moral like the TWD group at least they dont do stupid shit like waste bullets like that and can get shit done with a few people.

I was really thinking to myself if this was trying to be more real why did they spray almost all their ammo and not even kill one guy with negan outside on the ground not even getting hi with one bullet.

Thats an easy way for them to get fired back at right when they wasted all that ammot the return fire would have got them, very dumb move.

OK. I didn't hate it like a lot of you guys. I liked that they took the fight to Negan and they seemed to have a plan. But there were some serious messed up moments.

Is Daryl blowing up gasoline with lead bullets?

Metal roofing isn't going to stop bullets. It's pointless to attach it to your car and hide behind it. Unless you just don't want them to see you I guess.....I mean that metal isn't bulletproof.

Why the fudge don't you just shoot Negan and Simon when they walk out? Why talk?

Why waste so much ammunition shooting windows and shooting in the air?

Why hasn't someone headshotted Gregory?

Why didn't Gabriel turn and use his assault rifle on Negan?

That being said I'm still gonna watch it. I like the show and I can put up with stupid stuff. I'm just gonna take it for what it is now which is just a strange unbelievable poorly written show. It used to be spooky and made sense but now it's just a comic book.

I still remember the episode where Hershel and Rick were capturing walkers and Shane went nuts and opened the barn! It was like Hershel's world collapsed....and Rick yelling at Shane to stop. And then Sophia walking out at the end.....that was good TV.

This has become one of the worst shows on television. Absolutely unwatchable the last few seasons.

OK. I didn't hate it like a lot of you guys. I liked that they took the fight to Negan and they seemed to have a plan. But there were some serious messed up moments.

Is Daryl blowing up gasoline with lead bullets?

Metal roofing isn't going to stop bullets. It's pointless to attach it to your car and hide behind it. Unless you just don't want them to see you I guess.....I mean that metal isn't bulletproof.

Why the fudge don't you just shoot Negan and Simon when they walk out? Why talk?

Why waste so much ammunition shooting windows and shooting in the air?

Why hasn't someone headshotted Gregory?

Why didn't Gabriel turn and use his assault rifle on Negan?

That being said I'm still gonna watch it. I like the show and I can put up with stupid stuff. I'm just gonna take it for what it is now which is just a strange unbelievable poorly written show. It used to be spooky and made sense but now it's just a comic book.

I still remember the episode where Hershel and Rick were capturing walkers and Shane went nuts and opened the barn! It was like Hershel's world collapsed....and Rick yelling at Shane to stop. And then Sophia walking out at the end.....that was good TV.

Dont ya know bro? Youd be the coolest kid in school if you can shit on this show and episode in a more hateful manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back