Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they just not want to pay extras or something? That was the most piss poor "battle" I've ever seen.

Negan gets more and more corny with each episode. Fuck that guy. They should have kept Shane around and built him up to be the leader of the Saviors.

This show sucks. Fear surpassed it the day it started.

Negan gets more and more corny with each episode. Fuck that guy. They should have kept Shane around and built him up to be the leader of the Saviors.

This show sucks. Fear surpassed it the day it started.

What? The whole are pants shitting monologue didn't do it for you?

This show has reduced me to rooting for the zombies

there is literally nothing they can do to save this show. sadly Fear The Walking Dead has become better than whatever it is i just watched.
With this type of setting, I think I'd prefer to have the creative freedom rather than have to follow the outline of a comic. Unfortunately Gimple will be joining the FTWD team. I'm sure he will manage to kill the momentum the show has gained.

With this type of setting, I think I'd prefer to have the creative freedom rather than have to follow the outline of a comic. Unfortunately Gimple will be joining the FTWD team. I'm sure he will manage to kill the momentum the show has gained.
Im rooting for Negan.

watching that little fucker carl on talking dead. words cannot explain how much i hate his hair. i could never possibly like him as long as he looks like that

So when they show the future scenes is that Ricks little girl? If so she is like 6. Why the fuck does Rick look old as fuck?

licorice has a shelf life of 6-8 months. did they start up a licorice making factory in the past season or 2?
Oh dude, you can go so way deeper than that. Rick's daughter is like 2 years old. How in the f*** are they putting air in the tires of all these vehicles? You see abandoned vehicles sitting on inflated tires all over the place. I don't care what vehicle you have, if you leave a vehicle not moving for a solid year it's going to be sitting on its rims

There's an actual character named 'Gimple'?
<JagsKiddingMe>

O damn this why I love you kong...<{1-12}>

04fb71a9894e687088e69b08ed9d79b7.jpg

I'm about 2 episodes from just watching Sunday Night Football every Sunday. This show doesn't make any damn sense.

So when they show the future scenes is that Ricks little girl? If so she is like 6. Why the fuck does Rick look old as fuck?
You see what Obama looked like when he went into office and how he looked towards the end?

I'm going to make a 'could have killed Negan' countdown. It's at 2 already

Even the actors said as much on Talking Dead.

It supposed to catch you off guard.

"Wait a minute this is a plastic pussy" lol

The German’s just might be on to something. Post apocalyptic pussy might be hard to come by. Can yo imagine being the guy that finds a warehouse of Real Sex dolls free for the taking?
11FC5404-F6B3-4F87-A71E-E94EF5C8161C.jpeg

Oh dude, you can go so way deeper than that. Rick's daughter is like 2 years old. How in the f*** are they putting air in the tires of all these vehicles? You see abandoned vehicles sitting on inflated tires all over the place. I don't care what vehicle you have, if you leave a vehicle not moving for a solid year it's going to be sitting on its rims

<DisgustingHHH>
Comic Book writing ignores the laws of science and man. Spider man is a perfect example of this.

I agree. FTWD has zero constraints to source material other than the zombies. I wonder if a show similar to their little webisodes could do well where they visit a new location every episode. They could call it World of the Walking Dead.

If it makes anyone feel any better, even the comic books are starting to get the same stale feel. At this point in the books you either deal with a human threat or a horde threat. I honestly get the feeling Kirkman is ready to cash out. He’s already told people he knows how it’s going to end, it’s just a matter of when.

I think Chandler Riggs is a nice kid and all, but comic Carl would kick the living shit out of TV Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back