Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have forgiven that episode if they killed off Ezekiel, but instead they wanted to save $ on the CGI budget
Lol, I like Zeke. Glad he didn't get killed off. Especially now that he is facing tragedy and the fact that his charade is just that, a charade.

Gonna be interesting to see where he goes from here. I'm assuming Carol and Samoa Joe will convince him that his shtick is necessary to keep the people going.

Any one of those bullets would have disabled Ricks jeep.

Good episode though. I'll take the nonstop action over the pointless dialogue, between 2 nobodies walking through the woods of previous seasons.

Explain to me how a few undead zombies are going to kill a full grown tiger?

I know you have to throw some realism to the wind but this episode was ridiculous all over the place. This season has been the worst one by far as well besides maybe the molasses season 2 at the farm.

Did ol Zeke talk like a moron before the dead rose too? I could not imagine following some dude who talked like it was the year 1545.

A couple years ago I would get Game of Thrones excited for a new episode, now its just another show to me. Too much repeating nonsense and situations for the characters at this point, I know its been renewed for Season 9 but hopefully they end it then because Im obviously too invested now after 8 years to give up on the damn show.

Just started the new episode, and I saw it was King Cringe getting dressed, and I got worried for a second it was going to be an entire background episode

If we are going to start every episode with a King Cringe braveheart speech, I am officially rooting for the zombies

If we are going to start every episode with a King Cringe braveheart speech, I am officially rooting for the zombies
Man, I am so fucking tired of the motivational speeches in general.. but his are by far the worst.

Maybe he missed his calling doing Ted Talks or some shit.

This show is so bad it actually made me think tigers aren't cool for a second

Explain to me how a few undead zombies are going to kill a full grown tiger?

I know you have to throw some realism to the wind but this episode was ridiculous all over the place. This season has been the worst one by far as well besides maybe the molasses season 2 at the farm.

Did ol Zeke talk like a moron before the dead rose too? I could not imagine following some dude who talked like it was the year 1545.

A couple years ago I would get Game of Thrones excited for a new episode, now its just another show to me. Too much repeating nonsense and situations for the characters at this point, I know its been renewed for Season 9 but hopefully they end it then because Im obviously too invested now after 8 years to give up on the damn show.

100%agree on the tiger kill.

The rest of the post nets a lovely: Fuck Off

When I saw rhis episode was about the king, i knew i had to swim upstream the shit river id see here.

I really enjoyed this episode.

Ezekiel does whats hes done: be the pinnacle of light people need. We knew from the start that it was all an act.

You can call it cringeworthy, and frankly, i can see why. But dont play stupid here.

I walked away from tonight's episode thinking about how a 50 caliber could miss rick and daryl entirely, the bad tiger cgi, the bad kill cgi, and the bad acting from every fill in actor.

Not ONE gripe about ezekiel and his schtick.

Pick your battles.

The show sucks now, it lost almost 3 million viewers in just 1 week. Lowest ratings since season 2. Everyone is getting sick of this shit

Another garbage episode. This has to be the worst season yet.

When I saw rhis episode was about the king, i knew i had to swim upstream the shit river id see here.

I really enjoyed this episode.

Ezekiel does whats hes done: be the pinnacle of light people need. We knew from the start that it was all an act.

You can call it cringeworthy, and frankly, i can see why. But dont play stupid here.

I walked away from tonight's episode thinking about how a 50 caliber could miss rick and daryl entirely, the bad tiger cgi, the bad kill cgi, and the bad acting from every fill in actor.

Not ONE gripe about ezekiel and his schtick.

Pick your battles.

<YeahOKJen>

Definitely the worst season of the show. The shootout between Caramba and the doofus goons was hilariously awful. The chase scene was terribad. They aren't even trying anymore.

If the big guy and Zeek died fighting against that fence i'd be happy. If Carol let it happen to ensure the guns were never transported, I'd be happy. If I never started watching this show.....

On a serious note. If you can completely suspend logic, and realism this show is still dumb.

What's up what was the radioactive stuff a precursor for? Is it that how they justify the zombies eating the tiger? They were stronger?

I like shiva more than most of the characters now, and it's not even a real tiger lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back