Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill off Ezekiel and everyone else in the Kingdom
Kill Carol 1000 times
Kill Tara
Kill off Oceanside
Kill off the trash people

^^^ How to bring TWD back to season 3 quality

Last edited:
Havent watched since around season 3-4. Does anyone read the comics because ive read up to around issue 100 and i recall black zombies having their own little panel. I got the impression they were hinting at something, has anything happened ???

I’m current on the comic, but don’t know what you mean by black zombies.

Simon is so much better. He makes a better Negan than Negan does. And he's not wearing skinny jeans with Napolean Dynamite boots

Cooooaaaahhrrllllllll!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooo speed walker horde?

I’m current on the comic, but don’t know what you mean by black zombies.

This was quite early on aswell, i think.

Ill assume its got something to do with the eventual decaying of the zombies. It doesnt actually say so and apart from one panel and maybe rick noticing them they dont get much else. Not sure how many times this was slipped in but it was more than once maybe its the authors abort code for when he runs out of storylines. What comic are you up too ???

Ive thought about buying the anthologies.

This was quite early on aswell, i think.

Ill assume its got something to do with the eventual decaying of the zombies. It doesnt actually say so and apart from one panel and maybe rick noticing them they dont get much else. Not sure how many times this was slipped in but it was more than once maybe its the authors abort code for when he runs out of storylines. What comic are you up too ???

Ive thought about buying the anthologies.

Like I said, I’m read up to the most current issue. Much like the show, the books begin focusing more on human interactions rather than zombies. So basically zombies are afterthoughts now. Still worth reading though.

I'm going to make a 'could have killed Negan' countdown. It's at 2 already

This episode was meh.

Talking Dead, Rosita bringing the hard wood outta me.

7.5/10

Dialogue is still poor

The Kingdom and Ezekiel still don't belong

Gregory still doesn't belong

More disjointed storytelling than ever, although the flash forwards were intriguing. My guess is Michonne, Carl, or Judith die in the war. Can't imagine anyone else having Rick fucked up and reciting quotes like that.

Simon pushing Gregory looked stupid as fuck

The Polaroid was a nice touch, but I don't remember seeing that huge camera anywhere before Rick snapped a picture of Negan.

What happened to the bullet storyline?

Talking Dead.

Trash Queen cleans up well. Wood.

And she has nude scenes out there.

Last edited:
The writers of this show have to be trolling us at this point. my 10 yr old son could come up with a storyline more realistic than this garbage that's being shoved down our thoats. Im beside myself in disbelief....

THE WRITERS FOR THIS SHOW HAVE TO BE TROLLING US. that's the only thing my brain can compute.

at one point in the show Rick and his army with full auto machine guns ....is standing 50 feet away from an unarmed Negan. SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKER WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING A SINGLE WORD TO THIS MAN???? Throw a hand grenade, have all 50 people open fire at once, use a sniper like you did earlier in the show......what are you doing????

have the burned faced guy...that's standing 5 feet away on the platform with negan (forget his name) just pull out a pistol and blow Negan away right then and there......WAR OVER!!!

WTF.... WTF. WTF!

I KNOW NEGAN has to live to draw out the season but FFS make the storyline realistic jesus christ,....im in total shock that this writing was approved and then aired on television.

....and then....omg ....and then when all 50 of ricks people start shooting at negan....they all miss (hahahaha wut?) and Negan ducks back inside the building. They then proceed to waste hundreds of rounds of ammunition to shoot glass out of the building.

Then...guys....omg then.... for some reason Negan leaves the saftey of the building (still unarmed) and then comes back outside to get shot at some more!... and hides behind a metal wall. ALL RICK HAD TO DO WAS RUN UP TO HIM AND BLAST HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... OH but he doesn't..... why? ..... why doesn't he you ask? ...........this show is so garbage I cant comprehend what I just saw.

AS SOON AS NEGAN OPENS THE DOOR TO COME OUTSIDE AT THE BEGINNING HAVE THE FUCKING DOOR RIGGED WITH AN EXPLOSIVE.... OR FUCKING OPEN FIRE IMMEDIATELY.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH NEGAN? WHO ARE THESE WRITERS? ....OMG FULL BLOWN DOWN SYNDROME.

This cant be reality when we get writing like this.....do we live in the matrix? is this real life?

Last edited:
Just wait till the whisperers show up.

They are gonna drain that storyline for all it's worth and then some.

On an unrelated note, don't smoke crack kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back