Wait - did Santos land the punch that counted on a bad break?

jmmj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It looked like Goddard fucked up trying to get the mouthpiece back in the mix?!

It looked like he didn't stop the fighters properly as he called for a break?

Either Santos landed a knee before either of them knew Goddard was going to break them or he gave a verbal command, let Santos land the knee that broke Anders AFTER HE FUCKING TRIED TO BREAK THEM and if that's the case Goddard completely fucked this up.

Either way, Anders was out on his feet by the time Goddard stopped things altogether to put the mouthpiece back in.

Either way, Goddard make a fucking ineffectual mess of things. Terrible.

You cant downward elbow, but its essentially the same thing, and 90% of the time guys will immediately turn their head which makes it hit behind the ear/back of the head.

Incredible heart by Anders, awesome kicks as always by Santos, but i hate watching finishes like that. Almost as rough as soccer kicks

Andres didn't turn his head so all were legal.

But yeah, we need that 12 to 6 rule done anyway

12-6 should be legal. Kicks to a grounded opponent should be legal.

Goddard has his hands on Anders right as Santos is landing the fight changing knee. Fucking garbage. Idiot ref.

That was an awful moment to call a time out. Goddard botched that one a bit, thankfully it didnt really matter in the end

My fav knockout of all time is Browne - Barnett

They should legalise shots to the back of the head so that boring wrestlers like Colby can't wall and stall
I hate wall and stall but shots to the back of the head could kill

Goddard's had a lot of fuckups lately. He always seems like a smug bastard in interviews too. Like he's never made a mistake.

Either Santos landed a knee before either of them knew Goddard was going to break them or he gave a verbal command, let Santos land the knee that broke Anders AFTER HE FUCKING TRIED TO BREAK THEM and if that's the case Goddard completely fucked this up.

Either way, Anders was out on his feet by the time Goddard stopped things altogether to put the mouthpiece back in.

Either way, Goddard make a fucking ineffectual mess of things. Terrible.
Herb dean would have helped Anders up and let the action continue

Goddard's had a lot of fuckups lately. He always seems like a smug bastard in interviews too. Like he's never made a mistake.

I swear he completely fucked that up. When people actually view that carefully and slowly, they will see what an appalling job Goddard did there. Just ridiculous. I didn't care who won, but a ref doing that?! That's horseshit.

Shots to the chin risk death as well

How many times have you seen the back of a guy's head bounce off the canvas after he gets slept?

Difference is thats not intentional, repeatedly smashing the back of someones skull with the point of your elbow is a tad more malicious

STFU. Anders gassed hard and Marreta whooped his ass. End of story.

That was an awful moment to call a time out. Goddard botched that one a bit, thankfully it didnt really matter in the end

Anders looks completely in possession of his faculties after the mouthpiece is out and he's pushing Santos against the fence. Goddard does some half ass should I stop this, well, I'll sort of stop this, okay, putting my hands on a fighter, oh shit, I just let a knee from hell hit that fighter in the chin - pretty sure it did matter. Goddard fucked that up inexcusably. He should be suspended. Disgraceful.

Yeah I love seeing guys that think they're koala bears get elbowed into oblivion. It's a fight not a hugging contest.

Anders wasnt even trying to stall, just recover and get his wits back. I expected a 1st rd KO from Santos but Ya Boi came to throw down

STFU. Anders gassed hard and Marreta whooped his ass. End of story.

You're some kind of fan of Santos? LOL, that guy will get lumped. He's a likable sort, but no gas tank and pretty chilly. You enjoy being on that train, though.

Back