Wait, did Conor mix up Dagestan and Chechnya??

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
He said in the press conference that Khabib's dad is a coward for "showing fake respect by posing next to Kadyrov, while if he could he would stab him in the back".

Why the fuck would Khabib's dad want to do that?

Why would an Avar living in Dagestan hate a Chechen ruler?

Does he think that Kadyrov rules Dagestan?

Would be hillarious.

you could have googled "chechens" and came up with your own answer.

Kadyrov's influence doesn't stop right at the border of Chechnya, just so you know.

Kadyrov's influence doesn't stop right at the border of Chechnya, just so you know.

It doesn't make sense. He praised Chechens in some weird post saying they were true warriors.

And now he makes this comment about Kadyrov and a Dagestani Avar?

I really think he has Kadyrov in Dagestan, lol.

He said in the press conference that Khabib's dad is a coward for "showing fake respect by posing next to Kadyrov, while if he could he would stab him in the back".

Why the fuck would Khabib's dad want to do that?

Why would an Avar living in Dagestan hate a Chechen ruler?

Does he think that Kadyrov rules Dagestan?

Would be hillarious.
No, he’s trying to play it as if Dagestani hate Chechens and would stab them in the back first chance given

Maybe he meant the Chechen/Dagestan conflict.

Kadryov the Putin Puppet? Conor knew exactly what he was saying.

what are you talking about, there are a bunch of Chechens living in Dagestan.

do you have a brain?

click the link, then click the results of the google search. Then READ.

you have fucking every bit of information in the WORLD available to you, and you make confused replies on sherdog instead of using it?

No, he’s trying to play it as if Dagestani hate Chechens and would stab them in the back first chance given
Oh. Ok.
I was not aware that Conor had a PhD in Caucasian history and politics.

Who knows, 98% of anyone who isn't directly related to that region of the world has no clue about any of it's political make up only what the media has spoon fed them at the very most.
Conor acting like a geopolitical scientist was funny, same with all the sherdoggers who can't point the place out on a map talking like they know what's what.

For real, I had to google it to understand the difference, for me it was just some muslim part of caucasian russia...

It's a very complex world, and you shouldn't talk about something if you don't really understand it.

do you have a brain?

click the link, then click the results of the google search. Then READ.

you have fucking every bit of information in the WORLD available to you, and you make confused replies on sherdog instead of using it?

WTF are you talking about. Chechens and Avars don't hate eachother.

For real, I had to google it to understand the difference, for me it was just some muslim part of caucasian russia...

It's a very complex world, and you shouldn't talk about something if you don't really understand it.

Well perhaps Conor should have followed this precaution as well, because either :
- he is under the impression that Chechens and Avars hate eachother and for some weird reason he trying to play that card, or
- he has Chechnya and Dagestan mixed up and he thinks Kadyrov rules Dagestan

Either way he is way out of his depth here and should seriously STFU.

Well perhaps Conor should have followed this precaution as well, because either :
- he is under the impression that Chechens and Avars hate eachother and for some weird reason he trying to play that card, or
- he has Chechnya and Dagestan mixed up and he thinks Kadyrov rules Dagestan

Either way he is way out of his depth here and should seriously STFU.
You're compensation levels are poor

Back