Television WACO Starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon

It has a good cast.

I just watched the other series Madman or Messiah... They gas the fuck out of these people then flames engulf them in 2 minutes and the FBI is wondering why people arent coming out. They cant see!! Stupid MF's. They cant breathe. Fucking morons. That is all

Youre gonna be the minoirity here with that.

John Carter? Sure you're not thinking of John Wick?

Anyways, this looks okay, but I know all about the story and controversy surrounding it, so I don't know if I'll ever feel the urge to check it out.

I think it’s pretty good. So far enjoyable.

John Carter? Sure you're not thinking of John Wick?

Anyways, this looks okay, but I know all about the story and controversy surrounding it, so I don't know if I'll ever feel the urge to check it out.
I'm rather well versed on it and the waco incidents....still interested in this though. Curious on how they portray everything. The first two episodes touched on government fk ups....im wondering if that trend will continue.

meh, tried watching it.
early portrayal of Koresh as a caring, nurturing adult to the many kids was disgusting.
the dude basically raped dozens of women, right 'consensually', and produced around 30 kids
who he let die.
granted, Reno and the Feds could have handled it MUCH better but still, the guy was a manipulative,
power mad scumbag.

I'm liking it so far, I was over my buddy's place yesterday and he was watching an A&E show on Waco. I only caught a few minutes before we left, but the Paramount show seems pretty accurate to this point.

giphy.gif

I enjoyed the episode this week. I hope Taylor Kitsch wins an award for his portrayal of David Koresh, I find his character captivating whenever he is on screen.

We really have to do the Waco again? This guy's Koresh accent is horrible, and if they glorify this shit in any way the whole production team should voluntarily in a fire.

If they vilify the ATF, does that mean they glorified Koresh?

I'm rather well versed on it and the waco incidents....still interested in this though. Curious on how they portray everything. The first two episodes touched on government fk ups....im wondering if that trend will continue.

Do you know who that first family was and why they were going after them?

I think its great so far. They really show how awkward that cult is but how inviting it is to the lost who want to be a part of something.

meh, tried watching it.
early portrayal of Koresh as a caring, nurturing adult to the many kids was disgusting.
the dude basically raped dozens of women, right 'consensually', and produced around 30 kids
who he let die.
granted, Reno and the Feds could have handled it MUCH better but still, the guy was a manipulative,
power mad scumbag.
Yeah I couldn't make it though more than one episode
Karesh was total scum

meh, tried watching it.
who he let die.
power mad scumbag.

Even hitler was caring to the people he loved.

Common sense would prove you wrong. If he was evil to his people they would overthrow him but they believed in him. In order for them to do that he would have to have some compassion. Youre speaking in general terms because you cant understand it and think hes evil.

Do you know who that first family was and why they were going after them?
Randy Weaver, his family, and a friend of the family.
Read up on the incident at Ruby Ridge.

Waco and Ruby Ridge are huge fk ups by the government (ATF/FBI).

Randy Weaver, his family, and a friend of the family.
Read up on the incident at Ruby Ridge.

Waco and Ruby Ridge are huge fk ups by the government (ATF/FBI).
It's amazing to me how the two fuck ups went hand in hand so close together.

ATF totally screws the pooch initially and then FBI shows up and makes shit worse. HRT kills Weavers wife at Ruby Ridge and then burns down the Branch Davidians complex, killing a huge amount in the process.

Back