Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

Anybody getting ready to lay some down, or even later tonight sometime that they know of?
I'd like to throw some vwelfare around---in the manner to which I've become accustomed.

You're welcome :wink:

It's more motivating for me to post games on here when people take advantage of their vWelfare.

You're welcome :wink:

It's more motivating for me to post games on here when people take advantage of their vWelfare.

Thanks!

I was on and following you.

Was slowly building a small stack and put most all (8000) on Broner inside the distance thinking no way does Molina run and no way does he last 12 without running.
Well,...

Trying to get as much as I can on Floyd straight up .42, I think it is. Free money.

Thanks again.

The NCAAB tourney threads are never multi? Is that by design? I get some winnings and can't lay more because I already put vwelfare 50 on the games?

I could make that for you unless someone else wants to do it. I'll add the first ten drivers with the best odds.

Great lost 30 000 today already. But can break even if France wins!

Great lost 30 000 today already. But can break even if France wins!

i feel ya raw. i've lost over 100k on nhl since tuesday

Atlest the over hit

Hey Raw,could you post this weekends NLL games please?

They were just put up on paddypower.

Week 13 :

Saturday, March 28 :

- Edmonton at Rochester 7:30pm ET
- Toronto at Calgary 9pm ET

Sunday, March 29 :

- Minnesota at New England 1pm ET
- Vancouver at Colorado 8pm ET

Hey Cav,

Kell Brook is fighting this Saturday so make sure you create a thread for that fight as well as the ones airing on Showtime. :wink:

Not sure if I'm choosing Brook to win by decision or stoppage.

Hey Cav,

Kell Brook is fighting this Saturday so make sure you create a thread for that fight as well as the ones airing on Showtime. :wink:

Not sure if I'm choosing Brook to win by decision or stoppage.

I've had a real bad schedule this week, afraid I won't be able to post Serie A or boxing while I'm at work today and I have to travel as soon as I'm done.

I've had a real bad schedule this week, afraid I won't be able to post Serie A or boxing while I'm at work today and I have to travel as soon as I'm done.

I understand.

Shall I cover boxing for you for this weekend, then?

Back