Elections VP Debate thread

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I'm saying is that Kaine was referring to a well-known comment, and the implication was what it was.

Looking back, it looks like Kaine was playing Go, while Pence was playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos. No one really gives a shit about the VP debate, and Kaine used it to provide material (both with his own comments and with Pence's inevitable responses) for future ads and news clips and to extend Trump's tilt, while Pence was using it to make a case for a form of conservatism that is no longer popular (and that Trump himself doesn't espouse) and for himself in 2020.
My interpretation is that facts and arguments don't matter much. It's mostly about who comes across better in terms of style, not substance. Pence won that competitton handily.

You are the one posting garbage from your social media echo chamber. You are taking things an algorithm thinks you will like and posting it in here. You are literally just sharing your echo chamber with us.
Frank Luntz, the guy who said Hillary was looking Presidential last debate (that he said she won) while lambasting Trump, is an echo chamber? Wow, you really are part of an echo chamber.

You still aren't defending whatever point it is you had. I guess dissenting thought isn't allowed in that echo chamber, and you're not used to defending your position. It's a bubble world.
'Member the bubble world I told you (and other leftists on here) that you guys were living in?

Can any of you guys admit it now?

Bumping 19 days after the election for a VP debate thread?

Mega triggered. And an echo chamber is still an echo chamber.

Bumping 19 days after the election for a VP debate thread?

Mega triggered. And an echo chamber is still an echo chamber.
Thanks, I was going to work my way back for all you guys and xers who said that I was the one in a bubble world and gloat. You were on the list so you saved me time.

You guys shilling for Hillary were living in a bubble world and instead of seeing the light, you're defensive about it. You'd rather continue the illusion than face reality that you were no different than Mitt Romney supporters in 2012. Besides, you said before you cucked out and blocked me. Is this Brokeback Sherdog? "I wish I knew how to quit blocking you..."

Thanks, I was going to work my way back for all you guys and xers who said that I was the one in a bubble world and gloat. You were on the list so you saved me time.

You guys shilling for Hillary were living in a bubble world and instead of seeing the light, you're defensive about it. You'd rather continue the illusion than face reality that you were no different than Mitt Romney supporters in 2012. Besides, you said before you cucked out and blocked me. Is this Brokeback Sherdog? "I wish I knew how to quit blocking you..."
LL

'Member the bubble world I told you (and other leftists on here) that you guys were living in?

Like a Trump tweet at 3:30am, you rez an old thread to say I told you so? How sad and petty. Would expect nothing less from you and your kind at this point, but still sad.

Putting aside your pettiness, I stand by the comment you quoted. You are an alt-right bot, a shill for an echo chamber that, because your candidate won (while at the same time losing the actual vote count by more than 2,000,000 and counting) thinks your echo chamber has been proven right. It hasn't. Hillary was indeed a flawed candidate, especially for this election. And she ran a terrible strategy by focusing late on places like Texas, Georgia, and Arizona instead of Wisky and Meatchicken. But the vast majority of people hate Trump, he ended up with roughly 25% support of the nation as a whole. His win proves that, in certain poor, uneducated places, he was slightly more popular than Hillary. Wow.

And now, because of rubes like you, we have the ultimate two-bit huckster as the next President. You've been parroting his trash for a couple years now, spreading wackadoodle christian conservative garbage like spirit cooking at best, blatant enemy propaganda from Russia at worst. And already, almost everything he ran on, everything you bought like a sucker at Trump U, is being walked back. In the end, you'll get none of it All you've done is put a GOP Congress in charge with a GOP SCOTUS on the way, and a weak cabinet of GOP B-listers who will push the same old GOP agenda. Trump will be the weakest president of all time. And the worst possible version of Clinton, the self-dealer who bilks foreign nations for personal profit, will be outdone by Trump because, instead of frauding money from other nations, he will be using his office for his own personal gain at our expense for the next four years. And the whole time we will have dupes like you holding his water.

Last edited:

Honestly, are you even remotely surprised that the resounding answer is "No!" as they rush to attack you when you were astoundingly right and they were notably wrong?... You must have pretty good acoustics in your echo chamber because it turns out America heard you loud and clear.

Like a Trump tweet at 3:30am, you rez an old thread to say I told you so? How sad and petty. Would expect nothing less from you and your kind at this point, but still sad.

Putting aside your pettiness, I stand by the comment you quoted. You are an alt-right bot, a shill for an echo chamber that, because your candidate won (while at the same time losing the actual vote count by more than 2,000,000 and counting) thinks your echo chamber has been proven right. It hasn't. Hillary was indeed a flawed candidate, especially for this election. And she ran a terrible strategy by focusing late on places like Texas, Georgia, and Arizona instead of Wisky and Meatchicken. But the vast majority of people hate Trump, he ended up with roughly 25% support of the nation as a whole. His win proves that, in certain poor, uneducated places, he was slightly more popular than Hillary. Wow.

And now, because of rubes like you, we have the ultimate two-bit huckster as the next President. You've been parroting his trash for a couple years now, spreading wackadoodle christian conservative garbage like spirit cooking at best, blatant enemy propaganda from Russia at worst. And already, almost everything he ran on, everything you bought like a sucker at Trump U, is being walked back. In the end, you'll get none of it All you've done is put a GOP Congress in charge with a GOP SCOTUS on the way, and a weak cabinet of GOP B-listers who will push the same old GOP agenda. Trump will be the weakest president of all time. And the worst possible version of Clinton, the self-dealer who bilks foreign nations for personal profit, will be outdone by Trump because, instead of frauding money from other nations, he will be using his office for his own personal gain at our expense for the next four years. And the whole time we will have dupes like you holding his water.

liberal tears .. the tastiest lol

jap78Ot.gif

Last edited:

Please, please post more of these huge butthurt walls of text. My god, they are so fun to read through.

qjYJWu.gif

I don't normally resort to this but:

Triggered.

Pence vs Kaine?! I came in here ready to sling it. :mad:

@Palis /Dr J 2016

Holy triggered walls of text batman

Back