Vox tries to Cuck the Tuck, says he's a champion for white supremacists

Admittedly, i haven't seen much of Tucker, but i have never gotten the impression that he is racist.
What's he said that hints at an underlying racist streak?

Basically:

iu
Drinking water from a cup?
He's LITERALLY Hitler.

I don't deny that Carlson's positions could be considered contentious toward the mainstream dialogue. To me he comes across as being pretty open towards sensible viewpoints across the spectrum. Contrasted by Vox which won't accept anything that's not part of their orthodoxy as legitimate. Being contentious is part of being a cable news host.

The praise from Spencer and Duke probably has more to do with Carlson not declaring white people as being uniquely evil as a starting point combined with the acknowledgement that it is possible for whites to actually face adversity and that more leftwing multiculturalism and political correctness isn't the solution to every problem.

And the left wonders why they're losing the culture battle?

I'm not a far right guy, I'm moderate on a lot of issues and tend to lean to the left socially, but it seems liberals only have a few plays in the play book and it's sad.

Can't debate someone? Can't debunk them with facts and/or logic? No problem, just accuse them or being racist and/or someone who racists like.

It's the silliest form of attack around. You can't name one media personality, celebrity, or politician who doesn't have a certain amount of disgusting human beings who like/agree with them. I'm sure Nazis and white supremacists love ice cream, music and sex too... are those things bad? Adolf Hitler was an artist... do artsy types lean towards racist/supremacist attitudes? Yeesh.

Yep, Carlson is pretty much a republican through and through.....but DEMOCRATS are the party of white supremacy--From the slavery to the KKK to given blacks loans they do not qualify for based on the color of their skin.

Let me guess, you don't think the same of people like Al Sharpron, Jesse Jackson, DeRay McKesson - who are ACTUAL champions and voices for the AA community, and certainly profiting off of being resilient in their statements.

If you disagree, go ahead and post the most racist content you can muster from Tucker, and I'll do the same from my list. Good luck.

I do.

Care to admit my point now instead of "but Hillary"ing?

I'd ask you why he's a racist, but I know how you guys just kinda throw that word around.

How is that virtue signalling to give some context on my political views? Who am I trying to virtue signal to? Liberals? Why would I virtue signal to liberals and then insult them in the same post? lol, and why am I not surprised you bring race up. You're proving my point on how liberals love to run they 1-2 plays they have in the play book over and over and over. :D Of course, liberal views = common decency, conservative views = ignorant and hateful. We get it. Yeesh. Stick to the MMA forums until you learn how to think logically and debate.

I shouldn't be surprised that the extent of your political perspective is the liberal/conservative dichotomy.

Get a T20 law degree and come back and talk to me about logic and debate.

I am just glad Tuck is able to have a show after that absolute beatdown John Stewart gave him, years ago.
Most guys would have changed their looks and name after that kind of beating.

I am just glad Tuck is able to have a show after that absolute beatdown John Stewart gave him, years ago.
Most guys would have changed their looks and name after that kind of beating.

I've watched that segment a handful of times, and I don't get the hype behind John Stewart's part in that.

Stewart constantly ducked any criticism on his views by saying "I'm a comedian". It was weak shit.

I've watched that segment a handful of times, and I don't get the hype behind John Stewart's part in that.

Stewart constantly ducked any criticism on his views by saying "I'm a comedian". It was weak shit.
But he is a comedian who was on Comedy Central back when political comedians were still funny. That Tucker thought he could bring a comedian on his show and try to catch him with gotcha points only to get humiliated on his own show shows how pathetic he is. Now he's doing what, bringing on college students? I don't think he's racist but he is pathetic and not worth listening to, he should go crawl back under whatever hole he was hiding in all these years, I'm tired about hearing about this fucking hack from the mouthbreather choir on this forum.

But he is a comedian who was on Comedy Central back when political comedians were still funny. That Tucker thought he could bring a comedian on his show and try to catch him with gotcha points only to get humiliated on his own show shows how pathetic he is. Now he's doing what, bringing on college students? I don't think he's racist but he is pathetic and not worth listening to, he should go crawl back under whatever hole he was hiding in all these years, I'm tired about hearing about this fucking hack from the mouthbreather choir on this forum.

I haven't paid attention to Tucker in quite a while. Apparently he got slapped around by some edgy Satanist on free speech.

That said, John Stewart was a political comedian. When anyone dared push his ideas, he retreated on the "I'm just a comedian" bit and took no responsibility for his content. He was massively popular, and refusing to be held accountable for putting out a lot of [funny] drivel to a lot of people was weak as fuck.

I've never watched that segment and thought to myself "damn, Stewart crushed it".

You truly believe he only brings on low hanging fruit like college students? Requires a yes or no answer before I have to start compiling names and resumes which will thoroughly debunk that horseshit assertion. Your choice.

You truly believe he only brings on low hanging fruit like college students? Requires a yes or no answer before I have to start compiling names and resumes which will thoroughly debunk that horseshit assertion. Your choice.
I don't watch his shit show so I couldn't tell you that he does that all that time. I only know he has done it which makes him seem rather pathetic.

I haven't paid attention to Tucker in quite a while. Apparently he got slapped around by some edgy Satanist on free speech.

That said, John Stewart was a political comedian. When anyone dared push his ideas, he retreated on the "I'm just a comedian" bit and took no responsibility for his content. He was massively popular, and refusing to be held accountable for putting out a lot of [funny] drivel to a lot of people was weak as fuck.

I've never watched that segment and thought to myself "damn, Stewart crushed it".
Stewart did crush t but not in the way an academic or public intellectual would but in the way a comedian would. If you really want an academic conversation you usually don't invite a comedian on. Tucker wanted to catch Stewart in a gotcha question because he was miffed at getting insulted all the time on Stewart's show but even the home field advantage couldn't given that weasel the edge over Stewart. He got destroyed in front of his audience and now he only has relevance by preaching to the mouthbreather choir.

Admittedly, i haven't seen much of Tucker, but i have never gotten the impression that he is racist.
What's he said that hints at an underlying racist streak?

Yeah, the racist claims seem like a stretch. He just comes across as your typical Fox News conservative blowhard.

And the left wonders why they're losing the culture battle?

I'm not a far right guy, I'm moderate on a lot of issues and tend to lean to the left socially, but it seems liberals only have a few plays in the play book and it's sad.

Can't debate someone? Can't debunk them with facts and/or logic? No problem, just accuse them or being racist and/or someone who racists like.

It's the silliest form of attack around. You can't name one media personality, celebrity, or politician who doesn't have a certain amount of disgusting human beings who like/agree with them. I'm sure Nazis and white supremacists love ice cream, music and sex too... are those things bad? Adolf Hitler was an artist... do artsy types lean towards racist/supremacist attitudes? Yeesh.

Oh look, another gay defending Islam. LEL

christmas-idiom-turkey.jpg

I notice how when he brought up the "racist trope" of the 'Islamic rape of Europe' he left out the mass grooming & rape of non-Muslim girls in the UK.

And no, 'difference' is not 'dangerous'. ISLAM is dangerous, and mass third world immigration is dangerous too, which is why any sane country rejects it.

People refuse to register how different the modern left's definition of "white supremacy" is from the one you may have grown up with. I think we find comfort in denying how crazy they are.

Their beliefs revolve around the idea that white reproduction itself is a form of racism (via exclusion). For a white person -- already a white supremacist via their parents' choice of mate -- to hold moderate political views is seen as failure to proactively repent for their supremacy. A sympathizer. To hold mildly conservative views is to "champion" white supremacy".

It's nauseating but you have to actually understand the way they think to combat them. The modern left has almost no coherent platform other than anti-whiteness. The predators (foreign nationalists) would rip the prey (homos, feminists, etc) apart the second they ceased to be useful as saboteurs.

Last edited:
I don't deny that Carlson's positions could be considered contentious toward the mainstream dialogue. To me he comes across as being pretty open towards sensible viewpoints across the spectrum. Contrasted by Vox which won't accept anything that's not part of their orthodoxy as legitimate. Being contentious is part of being a cable news host.

The praise from Spencer and Duke probably has more to do with Carlson not declaring white people as being uniquely evil as a starting point combined with the acknowledgement that it is possible for whites to actually face adversity and that more leftwing multiculturalism and political correctness isn't the solution to every problem.

Back