Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you look at the poll, at the very top of the page you will see "Please vote for your Top 20"
Right under there is the time the voting ends. @jei put a 3 day timer on the poll when he made the thread. To answer your question, yes it ends tonight.
You crazy fool
Mr%20T%20Eye%20Roll.gif

I'm hanging in by a thread!

You crazy fool
Mr%20T%20Eye%20Roll.gif

Fool? Maybe. Crazy? Maybe. It's almost like you know me too well. I tried to come up with some witty image to one up you, but this is all i got.

shad-t-jpg.452649

Attachments

• shad t.jpg
    shad t.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 205
14 and 10 were killing me. Glad others agreed

Love that title...

You'd have thought I would have got a back/sack/crack wax before selecting those shorts - I was feeling daring that day.

hasha. I laughed out loud at the "back, sack, crack" wax job. I was thinking "Would Buff really do that? Would any man really do that?". Then I thought "Yea. Probably" and I laughed again.

Hi shoopers, I have some bad news. After ample deliberation, we have decided that Entry #14 has been disqualified. It was drawn in a storyboard fashion, with four separate, independent frames imitating a popular meme. While brilliant work, it broke a fundamental rule in MS Paint Shoop competitions.

The storyboard rule is one of the most important rules we have for these Paint competitions, requiring everyone to draw a single frame static image. To allow that rule to be broken would violate the spirit of the competition. If we did not have this rule, many of us (including myself) would have likely made very different shoops, like comic strips, etc, and it would set a bad precedent to allow it in this one instance.

It's one thing if you don't understand how to submit your entry, as many of you did incorrectly, but it's another to draw a shoop we asked people not to draw. These rules are not new, and have been in place for most of not all of the previous MS Paint shoop contests.

This means that all but one of the entries now will advance to the next round, which again will take place right after UFC 230 on November 3rd, 2018. You may change your vote from Entry #14 to another if you wish, but votes for Entry #14 will not be counted. But above all, please read the rules.

Thank you.

The rule in question:

Damn... One remaining contestant will not make it through!

Last edited:
Only 8 more people need to get disqualified and I'm in, baby!

@jei @bigwaverider #all - My apologies for screwing up. I had a super tough last week where I was not able to participate even though I signed up.
Sorry guys! <Ned01>It will not happen again.

Hi shoopers, I have some bad news. After ample deliberation, we have decided that Entry #14 has been disqualified. It was drawn in a storyboard fashion, with four separate, independent frames imitating a popular meme. While brilliant work, it broke a fundamental rule in MS Paint Shoop competitions.

The storyboard rule is one of the most important rules we have for these Paint competitions, requiring everyone to draw a single frame static image. To allow that rule to be broken would violate the spirit of the competition. If we did not have this rule, many of us (including myself) would have likely made very different shoops, like comic strips, etc, and it would set a bad precedent to allow it in this one instance.

It's one thing if you don't understand how to submit your entry, as many of you did incorrectly, but it's another to draw a shoop we asked people not to draw. These rules are not new, and have been in place for most of not all of the previous MS Paint shoop contests.

This means that all but one of the entries now will advance to the next round, which again will take place right after UFC 230 on November 3rd, 2018. You may change your vote from Entry #14 to another if you wish, but votes for Entry #14 will not be counted. But above all, please read the rules.

Thank you.

The rule in question:

Shame, I don't want to see any go out for any reason, especially one of the big dogs we're here to beat

Does he know already?

Thank you.

The rule in question:

Pretty sure i can guess who snitched on the artist

<JonesLaugh>

...i did actually think that it broke the rules but was going to seek clarification after voting was finished rather than have the guy get shafted mid-competition. it was a very popular (and also very good) ms paint

anyways no luck to whoever drew/painted that one, sucks to do so well and then get disqualified :[

Last edited:
Shame, I don't want to see any go out for any reason, especially one of the big dogs we're here to beat. Does he know already?

Yes @jei contacted me and said I was disqualified. JK, it wast me but he said he did contact him.

Pretty sure i can guess who snitched on the artist

<JonesLaugh>

...i did actually think that it broke the rules but was going to seek clarification after voting was finished rather than have the guy get shafted mid-competition. it was a very popular (and also very good) ms paint

anyways no luck to whoever drew/painted that one, sucks to do so well and then get disqualified :[

Something I was doodling and quit mind stream. we have a emoji of it in the top secret section. anyone who wants access to them, just PM me.

OFVsZuK.png

aK6FfLq.jpg

@jei @bigwaverider #all - My apologies for screwing up. I had a super tough last week where I was not able to participate even though I signed up.
Sorry guys! <Ned01>It will not happen again.

school-teacher-istock_000012149522small-jpg.452745

Attachments

• school teacher istock_000012149522small.jpg
    school teacher istock_000012149522small.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 153
Yes @jei contacted me and said I was disqualified. JK, it wast me but he said he did contact him.

Something I was doodling and quit mind stream. we have a emoji of it in the top secret section. anyone who wants access to them, just PM me.

OFVsZuK.png

aK6FfLq.jpg

school-teacher-istock_000012149522small-jpg.452745

that fucking jones rat is horrible Dx i did one as well, i was spamming it quite a bit a while ago

jones rat.png

Shame, I don't want to see any go out for any reason, especially one of the big dogs we're here to beat

Does he know already?
Yes, the user was notified privately before anything was posted here.

@jei I think there was a rule last contest against tracing, is that rule no longer in affect? I didn't find it on this contests rule list, or maybe I'm confusing it with another contest.

Back