Voted Best Song of the 90s

Hell yeah. Probably my favorite song by Blur if I had to choose.

Great video too.

Edit: The actual video, the one posted is restricted in my country, so dunno what it was.

Definitely up there. Couldn't make a top 10 (5, even) without including this brillant song. God, I wish Bjork hadn't become what she has, which is boring as fuck imo.

Has to be Smells Like Teen Spirit followed by Pearl Jam’s Jeremy.
What a great decade for music. Obviously it devoured itself by the end but that always happens.
My guilty pleasures: Eve 6 Leech and Inside Out, and Foo Fighters I’ll stick Around.

This was Voted as the Best Song to Rep the 90s.

But what is the 00s

I'd deem this song satisfactory.

The verse and the chorus are exactly the same. Only the pre chorus has a different melody.

He didn't even write very many hit songs. This one and Game of Love by Santana/Michelle Branch.

Not my favorite song from the 90s, or even one I'd necessarily think of if this discussion came up, but I don't necessarily disagree. 90s pop/rock music was a bunch of short lived scenes that capitalized on interesting talents, then played them out to the point of parody pretty quickly. This song is immune to that stigma, it's as good and as bad today as ever.

what a fukin joke

best song of 90s is this and if u disagree u dont know rap and if u dont know rap u dont know music

I'm sick of "smells like teen spirit"
But you can't deny it's the greatest song of the 90s

I was about to mention smells like teen spirit. I think the song is okay, and there are many better nirvana songs, but as representing of the 90's, i choose that one.

But what is the 00s

I AM A 90's KID AND THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT "BEST 90's SONG" I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Is this written by/voted on by fucking millennials or WHAT the actual fuck!??!

Class of ninety fucking 7!!!!!

I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS STUPID FUCKING SONG - and I was as 90's as it gets.

I was totally Immersed in 90s music. Alternative, Pop and R&B, watched MTV religiously, completely engaged in all music and this fucking song DID FUCKING NOT represent 90s music.

Soundgarden? Nirvana? Oasis? Beck? TLC? No Doubt? Sublime? RHCP? MC Hammer? Dr dre / Snoop? Backstreet Boys? Maria Carey? Pantera? Metallica? GNR? REM?

STUPID STUPID FUCKING HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hate the song, it should be Smells Like Teen Spirit. That song started a musical revolution. (unfortunately)

Is this the thread where we come to post our favorite songs...

But what is the 00s

Wtf. Not my 90s thats for damn sure. I dont even remember this shit and most of what i remember from the 90s, especially the first half was the music.

it was on one of them VH1 remember the 90s shows. a few yrs ago.

Those shows are horrible. The unfortunate thing is kids nowadays watch it and think thats the best of the 90s lol.

Back