Volkov vs Ngannou rumored to headline Russian UFC event (Khabib Out)

They could if they really wanted to start of their Russia entrance with a BANG.

I would really like to see Khabib vs Conor in Russia in Luzhniki Stadium. That would be Epic. At the moment there are 3 equally big promotions on Russian market, but with an event like they could blow everyone else away.

1 conor never coming back and 2 if he does he not agreeing to fight in khabib back yard.

maybe on a fox card but not on fs1 as a fight night event. 1 was a tuf finale also.
hey man, u said no way the ufc have a title as a fight might main event.

i was simply saying its untrue as its been done before... fox cards are more "free" than fs1 cards anyhow. fight night cruz vs dillashaw is an example.

im not sure what the discussion is here. if u wanna say theres no way they do a fight night in russia with the title fight as the main event, im 99% in agreeance with u

lot of fights I think would be very tough for Ngannou in the top 10, Volkov's not really one of them. Hope it doesnt happen, need Lewis vs Ngannou

And couldn’t hold his hands past his waist after 3 minutes
Yet he still finished the fight.. throwing and avoiding the finish. It's ok if you don't like the kid, neither do I, but reality is, you have no clue what it feels like in the cage, so sit down on that couch and continue to talk about those you watch on tv.

I think you're misunderstanding the termonology here dweeb. Being gassed doesn't mean you can't stand there with your hands down, eating punches and kicks while huffing and puffing for 25 minutes. Being gassed means you know longer have the energy to fight effectively, nor defend yourself effectively.

For more on energy, please see Bill Nye the Science guy.
Triggered you are casual kiddo. One of us is an actual ex fighter and current trainer, while the other gets triggered off of posts on a forum. Understanding is part of my job, while wishing is a part of your life..
IMG_20180328_092224_349.jpg 20180215_213707.png yes, the last pic is me still fighting with a broken nose..

Triggered you are casual kiddo. One of us is an actual ex fighter and current trainer, while the other gets triggered off of posts on a forum. Understanding is part of my job, while wishing is a part of your life..
View attachment 371091 View attachment 371093 yes, the last pic is me still fighting with a broken nose..

One of us is also incredibly gay, and it isn't me.

Yet he still finished the fight.. throwing and avoiding the finish. It's ok if you don't like the kid, neither do I, but reality is, you have no clue what it feels like in the cage, so sit down on that couch and continue to talk about those you watch on tv.
I do like Ngannou though, his gas tank is crap regardless if I’ve stepped in a cage which I have not.

But I’ve stepped on enough wrestling mats to know when I see someone who is completely gassed after a short period of time.

Ngannou surviving 25 minutes was a testament to his heart, chin, and toughness. Not his cardio. It also helped that stipe was pretty drained himself.

Back